Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cums and keeps sucking

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Cockran View Post
    I just wish I could find someone that could make me cum from bbbj. It feels good but I can’t ever seem to finish.
    Try Morgan Baby. I'm really hard to get off orally but she's like the Energizer bunny and keeps going. Use a hand to the back of her head to help set her pace if you want faster or slower.

Here's a tip also: sometimes I find I need a breather to cool off and then can cum on the second go around...which might take an hr appt for me.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Yes an incredible feeling! Had a friend with benefits she was amazing. We'd meet up in a random parking lot like Kohl's, Sam's, Outlet or Hotel. Dang literally made me holler. Best feeling ever! Got some pics and short video.
    Thx,

TomyScorpio

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Where did you find her
    ��

Registered Male (Not Verified) Texson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shelleigh View Post
    I remember the 1st time i did this to an old bf and i couldnt tell if he was enjoying it or crying... ive been hooked ever since
    Probably both. I remember the first time a girlfriend did this to me and while it felt amazing there was also a feeling of electro-shock therapy. She sucked harder as I yelled for her to stop and it became a thing with us. Oh, to be young and in love again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2