CBJ
    Intercourse
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: 280 + 60 tip
    Approximate age of Companion: 38
    Hair Color and Length: Dyed / Short
    Smoking Status: Yes
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasion
    Companion Description: Outstanding regardless of age. An amazon woman but thin. Smoker but not during session.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Fully Met
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes, that's what Im doing.

Public comments:
    We've had sex multiple times before; Straight miss, doggy, and even sideways.

This time however I needed my massage fantasy met. Now I've had a licensed massages, thai, and I've had sexual release massages; but never at the same time.

The day came and I asked her to dress like average woman who gives massage. She has always dress to kill previously, so this was hard for her to dress down.

She studied for her part, taking lessons from her experiences and books. I was rewarded with an excellent massage. The massage was worthy of a tip by itself.

Unlike most therapists there are parts of the body that need special attention but are too close to willy or Billy to get attention.

While on my stomach she had no problems in massaging the glutes, hamstrings, and outside prostrate. Normally a therapist would stay far far away from the butt hole. I asked her not be afraid and get in there and do her job. She is a good girl an obliged my needs. She gave great heavy pressure as needed to the muscle heads. She avoided the hole mind you, but all these muscles terminate right in the area. To keep the sensations going she would rub oil on the outside prostrate to treat me.

My Hip flexors need attention and rarely get it because the therapist would have to move my dick around to get the right angles. She had no problems getting these areas while moving my dick around...sometimes with extra oil. Keep in mind that a sports massage will require heavy pressure...she gave me all the pressure I could handle to break up the crap in my joints.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Was the "C" in CBJ your choice or hers?