Thread: Harley riders?????

Verified Companion Companion Mature Companion's Avatar

Harley riders?????

So guys have asked...what is that that you do, that brings you to this area. Well, as I've shared before. I'm a traveling nurse. And travel I do.

It gets hectic at times. And there are moments I want to toss my scrubs and hang up my stethoscope and just get on the back of a HARLEY and go enjoy a ride and leave my stresses in the wind.

And over the last 2 weeks, through Arkansas, Missouri, Illinois, Tennessee, Texas, Louisiana I've passed numerous bikers. Oh boy...have I envied them..

So, any of you fellas in any of the above states....ride? going to be riding anytime soon (come memorial week?)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Getting ready to pull out of Shreveport on the Dyna and take my time heading to Baltimore.

Mainly a weekend rider around home on my Heritage Softail. But I do get out most weekends.

Verified Companion Companion Mature Companion's Avatar
    There was a group of bikers (around 20) or so, this afternoon. In northern Missouri off of 36.

They got on the road. Just in time. As the morning storm had just passed.

Mr. Friendly, that's a nice ride from Shreveport to MD. Esp, if you take some side roads.

Enjoy the rides!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Mature Companion View Post
    There was a group of bikers (around 20) or so, this afternoon. In northern Missouri off of 36.

They got on the road. Just in time. As the morning storm had just passed.

Mr. Friendly, that's a nice ride from Shreveport to MD. Esp, if you take some side roads.

Enjoy the rides!!
    Yes to the side roads

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Woohooo miss sexy mature..... I luv harley men..AND women!!
    I am going to the Abate Freedom Rally in Iowa july 5....maybe you are going too? My dream man Jamey Johnson is a music headliner.....and they have midget wrestling!!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    If you’re ever in central, South central Texas, hit me up.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I like riding down to the beach a lot. If there is enough interest, we may start a MC called the Hard Riders.