Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Another Aay, Another School Shooting...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
    Shootings always stop when another gun shows up. 'Nuf sed.
    Nope. Thats a fantasy. Like all the sick fantasies you gun nuts have where you get to use your massacre toys. you're just itching for the excuse. That's what that "come and take it" and "from my cold dead fingers" bullshit is about. They're your sick fantasies where you get to use your guns.

You want to know what REALLY stops a shooter? When they finally have to stop shooting and reload. That's the chance for a hero to take them down. In almost every case, that's what happens. The Aurora guy had a 100 round drum, fired every shot off in just over a minute, got around 80 casualties, wasnt stopped until he was forced to go back to his truck and reload.

Oh, but I guess it's every citizens right to have the ability to instantly spray a hail of bullets in any direction at moments notice.

Retired Site "Guide"
    Works every time it's tried.

Quote Originally Posted by haveacold1atx View Post
    I guess it's every citizens right to have the ability to instantly spray a hail of bullets in any direction at moments notice.
    A legally owned firearm being used in self defense....Fuckin’ A right it is....
    I have mood poisoning. Must be something I hate....
    ~Marilyn Manson~

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar

You want to know what REALLY stops a shooter? When they finally have to stop shooting and reload. That's the chance for a hero to take them down. In almost every case, that's what happens. The Aurora guy had a 100 round drum, fired every shot off in just over a minute, got around 80 casualties, wasnt stopped until he was forced to go back to his truck and reload.
    That's what happens because the shooter is the only one with a gun in a gun free zone. We don't know what would have happened at Columbine or Sandy Hook or Aurora had someone on the inside had the ability to stop the shooter. We do know that an armed citizen stopped the shooting at Sutherland Springs, we do know that a SRO stopped a possible shooting at the school in IL last week.

I don't know for sure but I suspect that once you stop a few of these "mentally ill" assholes in their tracks before they get a round off you'll start seeing a lot less "mentally ill" assholes targeting "good guys with guns allowed" zones.

obnoxious pest controls applied
    Quote Originally Posted by 1andonlyboardman View Post
    That's what happens because the shooter is the only one with a gun in a gun free zone. We don't know what would have happened at Columbine or Sandy Hook or Aurora had someone on the inside had the ability to stop the shooter. We do know that an armed citizen stopped the shooting at Sutherland Springs, we do know that a SRO stopped a possible shooting at the school in IL last week.

I don't know for sure but I suspect that once you stop a few of these "mentally ill" assholes in their tracks before they get a round off you'll start seeing a lot less "mentally ill" assholes targeting "good guys with guns allowed" zones.

Amen !! It's called double tapping their asses!!!!!!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by 1andonlyboardman View Post

There's no such thing as a "gun free zone" in America. I wish.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
    A legally owned firearm being used in self defense....Fuckin’ A right it is....
    You know, it is going to be the refusal of people like you to meet somewhere in the middle about gun legislation that is going to get your guns taken away, eventually.

Retired Companion
    And an armed citizen kills shooter at an Oklahoma restaurant - so I wonder how the little libtard snowflakes are going to try and spin this?????

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Probably Crickets from the 911 callers on that one.....

Retired Site "Guide"
    You know, it is going to be the refusal of people like you to meet somewhere in the middle about gun legislation that is going to get your guns taken away, eventually.
    Our second amendment rights are safe and they always will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
    And an armed citizen kills shooter at an Oklahoma restaurant - so I wonder how the little libtard snowflakes are going to try and spin this?????
    Guns are one of the few things Conservatives got right 100%
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Never gonna happen....especially in Texas....get used to it....
    I have mood poisoning. Must be something I hate....
    ~Marilyn Manson~

Quote Originally Posted by Agent220 View Post
    Guns are one of the few things Conservatives got right 100%
    Correction:

2nd ammendment is something our founders got right.

Not going to waste another post on the "political" aspect of a school shooting.
    They are not political unless you make them so.
    She's a kind girl, the kind I'd like to.......
    Details on P411
    MFC charter member

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    If it's not the culture and is the guns(inanimate object) how do you explain the guns from the 50's
    when kids BROUGHT their guns to school for the gun club class.
    They would bring their guns to their locker or to their CLASSES and NEVER an issue.
    I wonder if knifes in England need to be controlled since stabbing deaths in London are at an
    all time high!!! Can't be the culture.
    It seems to me that the libs that scream like banshees about guns guns guns and gun control and new
    laws....what is their solution to this......first the " assault weapons" aka AR-15....ban them all,but now
    shotgun and a revolver....I guess ban those too.
    Since the Florida shooting the BIG boggy man.....NRA. They need something or someone to attack....
    not the people that commit the terrible crimes!!!

Just read a brief news clip on how to deal with school shootings in Texas...

Options were students report information...I can not begin to tell you how much pressure kids will be in snitching on each other despite saving lives.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3