Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Another Aay, Another School Shooting...

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Another Aay, Another School Shooting...

... and, big surprise, it was another WHITE, CHRISTIAN TERRORIST that did it. Que all the brainwashed NRA zombies saying it was a "false flag" or some shit.

https://heavy.com/news/2018/05/dimit...parents-greek/

Retired Site "Guide"
    Believe me. That statement says more about you than it does about him.

obnoxious pest controls applied
    Quote Originally Posted by haveacold1atx View Post
    ... and, big surprise, it was another WHITE, CHRISTIAN TERRORIST that did it. Que all the brainwashed NRA zombies saying it was a "false flag" or some shit.

https://heavy.com/news/2018/05/dimit...parents-greek/
    Is this not the definition of reverse racism?? What about all the people dying in Chicago? Where is your outrage?? That really does happen daily!! Show me when and where we have a school shooting daily, please? Chicago has some of the strictest gun control laws in America.. Gun control does not work.. So please carry-on with the hating of us dumb ol' rural americans.. I feel so bad for these people, my heart and prayers go out to all the victims in sante fe , Chicago and everywhere. This is not a gun issue!! It is a societal problem, that has nothing to do with firearms.. This attack was done with a 38. special revolver, and a shotgun. No bump stocks, no high cap. magazines. no rapid fire weapons at all.! I say the first step is to stop glamorizing , sensationalizing and giving so much attention to these attacks. These kids are looking for just that; attention. So let the usual lib. response start...............blah blah .................. blah blah, hate hate hate..............
    THE SECOND AMENDMENT MAKES ALL THE OTHERS POSSIBLE
    Our constitution says all men are created equal! The second amendment guarantees that!!!!! WD

Retired Site "Guide"

Verified Hobbyist BCD YssupRider's Avatar
    So outside of playing the race card, what is your justification for that kid slaughtering his classmates?

Haven’t we concluded that “thoughts and prayers” ain’t worth shit?

Condemn this evil. Or justify your knee jerk support of it.

Retired Site "Guide"
    Here's a school shooting you probably didn't hear much about. It just didn't fit the liberal lamestream media's narrative...

http://time.com/5279180/dixon-high-s...oting-student/

Shootings always end when another gun shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
    Here's a school shooting you probably didn't hear much about. It just didn't fit the liberal lamestream media's narrative...

http://time.com/5279180/dixon-high-s...oting-student/

Shootings always end when another gun shows up.
    Another great find junkie. I can see why this one did not make the front page or the primetime news..

[/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by YssupRider View Post
    So outside of playing the race card, what is your justification for that kid slaughtering his classmates? No justification, to a cowardly act

Haven’t we concluded that “thoughts and prayers” ain’t worth shit? Worth more than finger pointing and hate

Condemn this evil. Or justify your knee jerk support of it.
    The evil is in our society today ! Not in the firearms.

Retired Companion
    People need to get the facts straight.

27797832_10210789487395736_7516754853167099117_o.jpg

Wrong forum OP.
    How is this political?
    She's a kind girl, the kind I'd like to.......
    Details on P411
    MFC charter member

Just happy a bump stock wasn’t involved.....

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
    Just happy a bump stock wasn’t involved.....
    "As Rome Burns"......I was wondering WHEN some 'Mentally Instable' would finally use the Deadliest Firearm....'Shotgun'. 'Bump Stocks' will never be banned. They could be used in many more tragedies, but are here to stay. ATF's 'Technology Branch' solely determines 'What Is & What Isn't'. To ban bump stocks, The 'Tech Branch' would have to 'Re-Write/Re-Compose' their 'Definitions' of a 'Semi-Auto' vs. 'Automatic'. Bump Stocks are not 'Serial Numbered' whereby confiscation 'Attempts' would be futile AND 'Illegal' as per aforementioned.

Point being, 'NO FAMILY UNIT = TOTAL HELTER SKELTER / MAYHEIM' with few exceptions. 'Reality' has become a HUGE pill to swallow for most all people now. NO ONE can hide from 'REALITY'. Even Liberals.

The Greatest Country ever created (You Remember...The USA?) has been LITERALLY 'Over The Cliff' for sometime now, but very few will admit it. Only a blind, deaf cretin would defend Obama as a legitimate Potus.....'He was NEVER Eligible BECAUSE of his Father's Birthplace, irregardless of his TRUE birthplace or Illegitimate SS, etc..'....'Donald Trump' WAS NOT ELLIGIBLE because of his 'Mother's Birthplace'!!

See the trend in this country that has gradually poisoned the waters? OH, BUT,...Like a Deaf, Blind, Cretin, Lets blame a Mechanical Device for these tragedies.

Politicians, Lawyers(The Gods aka. Supreme Court), Liberals and Ignorance of Reality/Common Sense have literally pushed this Great Country over the cliff.

"As Rome Burns"
    Last edited by Under The Hill; 05-19-2018 at 08:17 AM.

^^^^ Missed the sarcasm in my last post....

Quote Originally Posted by Under The Hill View Post
    'Shotgun'
    ^^^^ My thoughts exactly....Shotgun?.....what an amateur....could of gotten a higher body count if he had just clubbed them with it.....

Retired Companion
    Yes indeed. +1

Quote Originally Posted by Under The Hill View Post
    "As Rome Burns"......I was wondering WHEN some 'Mentally Instable' would finally use the Deadliest Firearm....'Shotgun'. 'Bump Stocks' will never be banned. They could be used in many more tragedies, but are here to stay. ATF's 'Technology Branch' solely determines 'What Is & What Isn't'. To ban bump stocks, The 'Tech Branch' would have to 'Re-Write/Re-Compose' their 'Definitions' of a 'Semi-Auto' vs. 'Automatic'. Bump Stocks are not 'Serial Numbered' whereby confiscation 'Attempts' would be futile AND 'Illegal' as per aforementioned.

Point being, 'NO FAMILY UNIT = TOTAL HELTER SKELTER / MAYHEIM' with few exceptions. 'Reality' has become a HUGE pill to swallow for most all people now. NO ONE can hide from 'REALITY'. Even Liberals.

The Greatest Country ever created (You Remember...The USA?) has been LITERALLY 'Over The Cliff' for sometime now, but very few will admit it. Only a blind, deaf cretin would defend Obama as a legitimate Potus.....'He was NEVER Eligible BECAUSE of his Father's Birthplace, irregardless of his TRUE birthplace or Illegitimate SS, etc..'....'Donald Trump' WAS NOT ELLIGIBLE because of his 'Mother's Birthplace'!!

See the trend in this country that has gradually poisoned the waters? OH, BUT,...Like a Deaf, Blind, Cretin, Lets blame a Mechanical Device for these tragedies.

Politicians, Lawyers(The Gods aka. Supreme Court), Liberals and Ignorance of Reality/Common Sense have literally pushed this Great Country over the cliff.

"As Rome Burns"

Verified Hobbyist BCD YssupRider's Avatar
    People don’t kill people, people with guns do.

It isn’t about hatred, my misguided friends.

It’s about GUNS.

THE KID GOT HIS DAD’S GUNS AND KILLED EVERYONE HE COULD.

The high pitched whining in defense of “more guns” in the face of yet more dead kids is as numbing as the tragedy itself.

Shame.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast