Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: KatieCumms: KatieCumms can make you cum

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    yes! bash up the room, take her stuff.. report her to the front desk.. something.

Registered (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jchagol View Post
    Sorry for the delayed response gents.
    Yes, she stole the donation. I handed her donation. We got started, as she started looking for the hard hat she said she had to get them from the car. She seemed sincere so I didn’t think anything of it. Next thing I know, I’ve been sitting bare ass on her bed for 30 mins. She took the donation and never came back. I finally got a hold of her using an alternative number and she said to meet up later that day to make it up to me. Come time to go see Her and she blocked all my numbers.
    I was very disappointed, she’s super hot and has great reviews but for whatever reason I got robbed.
    Reminds me of the below story back on eccie:

“Katie Cumms is a THIEF!! She stole $600 from me!!”
    https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1963217&page=2

I’ve always wanted to see those luscious lady lumps of hers, but the occasional “hey I got robbed” story keeps me from pulling the trigger.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    And I thought i'd be reading another humours account of a Provider doing the 100 yard dash in high heels.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Verified Hobbyist BCD

The room

Honestly the room was a mess lol, not really much to destroy or bash. I thought about taking the pipe or scooter but was annoyed and just left.

Registered (Not Verified)
    Just saw Katie and Daaaaammm!! (Review to follow soon)

Was a little concerned about the donation issue but she didn't ask for the donation until the session was over. Very sweet girl and sexy as fuck!!! Definitely going back to see her soon as I can.

Registered - not validated
    I also just saw Katie. Unfortunately I can't leave a review yet because my account is pending, but wowwwwwww. Very patient, super friendly, and I must say super hot! Highly recommend and will definitely visit again soon!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I'm trying to work out a time to see her too. Damn shes fine. I look forward to another review to fuel me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2