Companion's Handle: Shelleigh
Date of Visit: 09/18/2020
Preferred Method of Contact: PM/Text
Phone Number: 512-333-7636
Email Address: n/a
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?99100-shelleigh
City, State: Austin, Texas
Type of Visit: Outcall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: GFE, DFK, LFK, DATY, TUHA, DOGGIE, MISH, CG, TITTY SUCKING, BBBJ, MSOG, COF, BDSM, KINKY SLUT, YMMV!! YMMV!!
Scheduled Length of Visit: 2HRS Plus
Donation: 400
Approximate age of Companion: 34ish
Hair Color and Length: Dirty Blonde down to her shoulders
Smoking Status: Does not smoke
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: Just like her photos. About 5ft 7in, 130lbs, B-Cup Titties, nice ass. Perfectly shaved pussy
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? EXCEED
Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES

Public comments:
Shelleigh is the Girl Next Door/Milf that you have always wanted to live right next to you. She chick has a sexual appetite that is unlike any other I have seen. Treat her right and she will take very very good care of you. We were supposed to meet up on Thursday, I ended up having to cancel because of late work engagement...Shelleigh was very sweet and was more than happy to reschedule us for the very next day. I get shit done at work as quickly as possible to am out the door at 5:05 and then home by 5:30. Not more than 5 mins later Shelleigh is knocking at my door. This bitch as a personality that rocks and lets not forget that she is one fine piece of ass.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.