Thread: Come see why ALL my clients are repeat vistors available in the MC

Verified Companion Companion PrincessK's Avatar

Come see why ALL my clients are repeat vistors available in the MC

Im available for incalls and out but im near the medical center/nrg area. Im a very sweet outgoing woman of leisure that is sure never to disappoint. I take my time during my bjs and if you make it past that youll get pulled into my sticky nectar. 100 qv 150 hhr 230 hr i do screen and will need references.

Cim nor greek is on the menu sorry gents

Pm me then you may call or text so that i may start your screening. Fake numbers or unknown are not allowed. Thanks!
    * NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPOINTMENTS*

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Ads with specific rates and services are encouraged in the first sub-section of the Red Hot Zone forum marked Daily Ads. This affectionate arena is intended for entertaining and flirtations banter, and while leeway is being granted at present, that will change in the future.

Lusty lovely ladies, let's all show our gratitude for the generosity of H2 by please posting pleasurable promotions in one of the several other amorously appropriate areas allowed us every day, and once on weekends, too. Carnal cooperation is appreciated!
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 05-17-2018 at 06:05 PM.

Today I made a mistake and thanks for correcting me however if youre not going to correct every SINGLE LAST PERSON please miss me with the robo cop antics. Thanks and have a good and blessed day

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Robo Cop, huh? Heh! I love vintage sci fi, but I think I'd rather be known as, say, the Erotic Enforcer, or maybe Carnal Cop-a-Feel?

Alas, I can't be gently nudging lassies in the right direction ALL of the time or I wouldn't have availability for my OWN Fanciful friskiness, so yes, I've missed some. Apologies! I will endeavor to catch misplacements quicker from now on if I'm not out of town, but I do travel frequently.

I was hoping everyone would find their way to the proper ad forums themselves, but that was overly-optimistic, evidently, and without clarification, there's been kind of a domino effect. H2 has been very amenable and relaxed in letting companions flex their promotional muscles due to recent circumstances, and this is a "self-moderated" site, but more regulation and oversight will be necessary if we don't start trying a wee bit harder to color within the lines.

Thank you, Princess.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 05-17-2018 at 06:30 PM. Reason: updating glitch

Im sorry i talked to you that way Fancy please forgive it was mistake tho. Im sorry

Verified Companion Companion Italia DiBella's Avatar
    In The Illusion Of Reality♡Nacogdoches TX+ Areas
    Thanks Fancy, ya beat me to it.

Ladies,
    There's more than enough Free areas to advertise on H2, no need to abuse them.

It's just the smooth way of the site,let's keep it DRAMA FREE, please

Robo Cop?? oh goodness

I'd like to think of myself as Top Flight Security of the world, Craig LMBO
    (Friday After Next/Movie)
    Sarcasm / jokes / jokes
    Last edited by Italia DiBella; 05-17-2018 at 07:11 PM.
    💋"I'm Energy In The Simulation"~ I.D.
    ♡18th/19th INCALL 45N near Downtown

Private Girlfriend ◇ PSE European Minx

"Selectively Entertaining"~ I.D.

"I Vibrate On A Unique Frequency"

"Oh You Want A Special?, I Got A 38 Special For You" ~ I.D. / Inside Joke🤭

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Fancy..the boss.
    I soo want to do you