Thread: Bad client alert 💩

Verified Companion Companion Ashley Kay of Dallas's Avatar

Bad client alert 💩

I really hate that I'm having to write this thread right now, because I have actually had an appointment with this guy and everything went fine a few months back.
    The problem started when he asked me for a reference, so I gave him one and she later contacted me saying he was NOT a good client. He text her and demanded certain services after he had already arrived at her location and then when she explained the service wasn't available he went off calling names and making threats to ruin her life.. PSYCHO!
    So tonight he contacted me for another appointment and when I turned him down and very nicely explained and let him know it was because of his disrespect and threats towards another provider he proceeded to disrespect and threaten me calling me a fat ***** and a bitch and a "traitor" he said if he sees me he will "smack the fire out of me"
    Honestly he is so crazy he has sent me like 6 weird psycho emails since I started typing this.
    I am always nice and I respect everyone even when they do not deserve it so I didn't really say anything back except I thanked him for the self alerts lol
    Don't make the mistake of getting sucked into this dudes drama it's not worth it.
    I will now be more picky about who I provide references for. Although our first meeting was fine I will no longer be going off of "first impressions"
    He doesn't have a phone number that I'm aware of he's only ever contacted me from 2 email addresses.
    Aeontru@gmail.com
    Aeontru@protonmail.com
    XOXO, AshleyKay
    Available thru Saturday night! Galleria Incall!
    Outcalls all over DFW!

Visiting San Antonio 9/25-9/28!
    GFE hr/220 Fetish&Spec. Req. hr/320 Greek/+100 Outcall/+50
    My New Site
    ashleykaydtx@protonmail.com
    P411- P167201
    Twitter- @ashkaydtx

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    Iím sorry to hear this happened to you ladies.

I have no clue if this person is a member here or if the allegations are true. I will say this however, gentlemen, be respectful of the ladies. No means no. Arguing will only make no into NO or HELL NO!!! So be cool and chill please.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ongoing troll ignore list!!!
    Iím your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!!
    If youíre BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DONíT PM me or comment on my thread posts.
    Thanks for your cooperation.

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - STALKING & FAILURE TO RESPECT SITE RULES
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    I’m sorry to hear this happened to you ladies.

I have no clue if this person is a member here or if the allegations are true. I will say this however, gentlemen, be respectful of the ladies. No means no. Arguing will only make no into NO or HELL NO!!! So be cool and chill please.
    Sucks you are dealing with this crap.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Wile E Coyote's Avatar
    Sorry about that, Ashley, hopefully, that rotten apple did not spoil the whole bunch. If he is a member here and if you know it, it would be a good idea to name his handle and maybe bring his attention to this thread so perhaps we can get his side. If you still have those emails, forward them to ck1942, as maybe he was stupid enough to use that email to sign up with. Also, if he is a member of p411, forward those emails to Gina and her staff as well. If what you say is true, then he probably will not be dumb enough to respond and give himself away as what he said does constitute threats of violence/physical harm.

I will say that there are times that a guy is not compatible with a provider for whatever reason(s) and that does not necessarily mean that he is a danger to all other providers, even if he wants certain services, after all, it is his money. Having said that, guys, all the providers have menus of services and rules, it is her body, so if there is even one thing you do not like or it is not listed, no harm in asking if she will make an exception, but if she denies you, no need to be an asshole about it. And just because an appointment is denied there is no need for a guy to send threatening emails either. There are lots of fish in the sea of providers, maybe not like it was in the Eccie heydays till it started catering to pimps and became more or less a drama board, but still plenty of options out there to not have to worry about a handful of ladies you are not on the same wave length with. Besides, trying to spend money on providers who are not comfortable enough to at least fake like they are into you and your desires for the miniscual time you are with them is going to make for a shitty time, and guess what? you have to pay for that shitty time! So just thank her for her time, wish her luck, then move on.
    Last edited by Wile E Coyote; 05-17-2018 at 09:06 AM.
    Take away the one thing a troll feeds off of and desires, your attention.

I am a P411 member and currently have 100+ provider OKs

So he's not p411.
    Eccie handle was gimmick and the email addresses are the only method of contact we have had.
    I just feel terrible for giving him a ref and then all this happens ugh.
    He sent me email after email until 2am. It was a bit excessive lol.
    XOXO, AshleyKay
    Outcalls all over DFW!

My New Site
    P411- P167201
    Twitter- @ashkaydtx

BANNED FOR ESSENTIAL RULES VIOLATIONS
    Ignore, block or whatever and move on to next... too many dicks around to worry about one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Kay of Dallas View Post
    So he's not p411.
    Eccie handle was gimmick and the email addresses are the only method of contact we have had.
    I just feel terrible for giving him a ref and then all this happens ugh.
    He sent me email after email until 2am. It was a bit excessive lol.
    I understand that people want discretion, but email only? no handle verification, no phone number? with that kind of screening, you should feel lucky he did not harm you when you got together. You always want to get the most info on a guy possible, as he is coming to your place, you are very vulnerable and can be taken advantage of easily with no reprecussions other than an email address. Never ever take the word of anyone on who they say they are. Always ask for a PM from him, and if he does not do it, then PM the handle and let them know someone is trying to use their handle to get around your screening. You did nothing wrong giving him a reference as he was good enough when you saw him that would lead you to believe he was safe to see.

It was definitely his handle I know for sure because we communicated on there when the site was still up he also wrote me a review. screened him months ago, when eccie was still up. We just simply remained in contact so screening wasn't the problem.
    XOXO, AshleyKay
    Outcalls all over DFW!

My New Site
    P411- P167201
    Twitter- @ashkaydtx

Good, then when Eccie come back up, be sure to reveal his handle and post this same alert on there. We definitely need guys like that, as well as the agenda laden trolls, off the boards.

Agreed! Will definitely post there as well.
    XOXO, AshleyKay
    Outcalls all over DFW!

My New Site
    P411- P167201
    Twitter- @ashkaydtx