Companion's Handle: Juelz
Date of Visit: 5/14 and 5/16
Preferred Method of Contact: Phone/text
Phone Number: 210-730-1837
Email Address: N/A
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?30285-Juelz
City, State: San Antonio, Tx
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes...both times
Activities: LFK/GFE/BBBJ/CFS/Cuddling/mutual Massaging
Scheduled Length of Visit: One Hour each time
Donation: $240+tip
Approximate age of Companion: 32
Hair Color and Length: Auburn/Shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: Drop Dead Gorgeous Hispanic
Companion Description: Think CARMEN ELECTRA....petite, 34 DD MM's, fuck me eyes, perfect body
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Completely
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absofuckinglutely

Public comments:
Juelz is a rare find! Beautiful/sexy/slutty/classy.... a smart provider! Knows the business and most of all knows what she wants and expects! She is definitely a SugarBaby type of provider who shows total preparation and presentation! She is a beautiful woman who could accompany you anywhere and all eyes would be on her. She has excellent communication skills....both verbal and non verbal. You will not want your appointment to end!

Juelz met me at the door in a very sexy Victoria Secrets lingerie set with heels and eyes giving me the "fuck me" look completely! She will immediately command your attention! You are swept away by her absolute sexiness and desirability to be in charge! She doesn't rush you! Clothes off to the bed and the seduction begins...physical, vocal and visual! Her sex appeal is amazing. LFK leads to BBBJ and cover goes on for missionary and then her favorite doggie! She is tight and wet and enjoys every thrust as she talks dirty to you. Her commitment is to totally please and she is the best I've been with in a very long time at doing just that. She is a squirter and hopefully I can accomplish that on my next visit! Shower was provided and I was out the door promising the next visit to be soon!

Run, Don't walk! You won't be disappointed!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.