Thread: Juelz: Juelz...She Gets It

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Juelz: Juelz...She Gets It

Companion's Handle: Juelz
    Date of Visit: 5/14 and 5/16
    Preferred Method of Contact: Phone/text
    Phone Number: 210-730-1837
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?30285-Juelz
    City, State: San Antonio, Tx
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes...both times
    Activities: LFK/GFE/BBBJ/CFS/Cuddling/mutual Massaging
    Scheduled Length of Visit: One Hour each time
    Donation: $240+tip
    Approximate age of Companion: 32
    Hair Color and Length: Auburn/Shoulder length
    Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Drop Dead Gorgeous Hispanic
    Companion Description: Think CARMEN ELECTRA....petite, 34 DD MM's, fuck me eyes, perfect body
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Completely
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absofuckinglutely

Public comments:
    Juelz is a rare find! Beautiful/sexy/slutty/classy.... a smart provider! Knows the business and most of all knows what she wants and expects! She is definitely a SugarBaby type of provider who shows total preparation and presentation! She is a beautiful woman who could accompany you anywhere and all eyes would be on her. She has excellent communication skills....both verbal and non verbal. You will not want your appointment to end!

Juelz met me at the door in a very sexy Victoria Secrets lingerie set with heels and eyes giving me the "fuck me" look completely! She will immediately command your attention! You are swept away by her absolute sexiness and desirability to be in charge! She doesn't rush you! Clothes off to the bed and the seduction begins...physical, vocal and visual! Her sex appeal is amazing. LFK leads to BBBJ and cover goes on for missionary and then her favorite doggie! She is tight and wet and enjoys every thrust as she talks dirty to you. Her commitment is to totally please and she is the best I've been with in a very long time at doing just that. She is a squirter and hopefully I can accomplish that on my next visit! Shower was provided and I was out the door promising the next visit to be soon!

Run, Don't walk! You won't be disappointed!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I am glad you had fun. I gave her money for a room several weeks ago and she disappeared. I have texted her after seeing her post but she always goes quiet when she finds out who i am. Never offered a discount or repayment. Be careful out there.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sorry to hear that happened to you. We've all learned hard lessons with loaning money to providers in good faith. Hopefully she will reach out to you, take the high road, and do the right thing! Course I realize, at this point, you may have lost interest. I've never ever seen a provider twice in three days. My experience was really awesome. Hope it continues to be so!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    quack

Well that sucks. Dont cost her nothing to say im sorry and make up fuck.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Thumbs down lol

One good review of this backpage girl to get suckers to try themselves to get ripped off. Don't fall for this 1, she was all over backpage with people going out of their way to make ads warning of her.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Read the review slowly and then ask yourself what is the gender of the person who wrote it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Enter at your own risk.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by DocHoliday; 05-22-2018 at 04:58 PM.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Verified Hobbyist BCD Bush Pilot's Avatar
    saidar80
    Read the review slowly and then ask yourself what is the gender of the person who wrote it.
    I did. It reads like a product of a Madison Avenue ad agency.

What a BS review.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She’s horrible! Pimped out for sure.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I thought the same thing. Quack!

interesting

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Oh, give MellonMan a break. This is his first review here - he now has a total of 5 posts - and maybe she just doesn't know how men write reviews yet.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast