Thread: Locked Out of Dallas Forum.. Anyone Else?

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!

Locked Out of Dallas Forum.. Anyone Else?

I know the site just updated to a new sever host, and everything is not just right just yet.. but I'm locked out of the Dallas section.. I can read posts (public), but can't access Locker Room or Coed, can't read hidden commentary, and can't post anywhere.

I see others are posting, so.. maybe I'm on Mayor Rawlings' shit list?

I’m locked out also. I had access early this morning but now every time I go to the Dallas section it completely logs me out and I can only see the public forums. No co-ed or locker room.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    CK has posted that there are several hick ups. Always is when you have up dates.
    I cannot open my PM's.

Drop him a note, and he will get it fixed!!

This happened to me just now.
    I cleared the cache on my device and everything went back to normal.

I’m now able to get on it’s still spotty though.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    This morning, I could not log in, but this afternoon, it is good, but my posts seem to take almost an hour after I post it to be seen, kinda weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
    This morning, I could not log in, but this afternoon, it is good, but my posts seem to take almost an hour after I post it to be seen, kinda weird.
    weird, indeed.. I MUST "reply with quote" now, the simple respond button is now missing.. still locked out of Dallas, but I can see photos, and the respond button shows, but if I try to reply it says I'm not logged in.

I'll log out until tomorrow, hopefully the site will be raring to go

okay, this is REALLY weird.. I just posted here, saying that I was going to log out for the day, because I'm still locked out of Dallas.. and I was, until 3 minutes ago! but it suddenly came on board!

I came back here to edit my post, and.. it does not show.. just like yours, apparently.. so I can't edit, nor can I respond unless I quote a poster in this thread.. meanwhile, on the Dallas side I can post normal as of 4 minutes ago, and my post showed right away!

- - - Updated - - -

the site gremlins are fucking with me.. this last post showed immediately, and now the post before it shows! and now I don't have to quote someone else to respond!

okay, this is driving me nuts.. it looked for a few minutes like everything was fine.. it is NOT.. now my posts here are not showing up (they were).. and my Dallas post no longer shows.. nor is coed and locker room visible.

I'm out.

see you tomorrow

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Chung - seems like you had too much "Beer" !! Just chill. Relax. Take a deep breath, take a stroll, meet-up with a couple of ladies, and then return back. everything would be normal by by then !! Lol. :)
    Come, Experience the Bonding with "BOND" !