Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Trump delivers!

Verified Hobbyist BCD YssupRider's Avatar
    I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say, IIFFOFRDB.

But I'm sure it has nothing to do with anything directed at another poster on this board, right?

Retired Site "Guide"
    Quote Originally Posted by proteus317 View Post
    Speaking of "accomplishments", you forgot, https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...80316458262533
    You should really try to keep up with current events. Both you and the MSM should do yourselves a favor and read this...

Then you would know exactly what's going on. Kim Jong Un has read it and is trying to use Trump's own techniques against him. Unfortunately for Kim, you just can't outsmart the master of the deal. Trump's already five or six moves ahead of him.

Figuring It Out

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
    Yep. The tables have started to turn. Finally! And, look who is suddenly scared of going to prison...

Clapper will be joining him. Along with Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Lynch, Mueller, Rosenstein, Clinton, Obama, etc., etc., etc.....

All we need is an effective Attorney General and that should be happening very shortly.
    It wouldn't surprise me if Trump suggested he is considering issuing preemptive pardons to all of them. Claim it's time for the nation to move on. That would make the main stream media's heads explode...AGAIN.

It fascinates me that they don't see that he's yanking their chain. The media wants so badly to be the tail wagging the dog they can't see their own stupidity.

Haven't read Trump's Art of the Deal and, he has had a history of swindling people resulting in numerous lawsuits.

With that said, a friend from college was recently telling me about the book giving some excerpts on how he founded the Hotel. Trump is a good stratgeist...
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Probably depends on your definition of "accomplishment" and "defending".

Speaking of "accomplishments", you forgot, https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...80316458262533
    You should really try to keep up with current events. Both you and the MSM should do yourselves a favor and read this...

Then you would know exactly what's going on. Kim Jong Un has read it and is trying to use Trump's own techniques against him. Unfortunately for Kim, you just can't outsmart the master of the deal. Trump's already five or six moves ahead of him.
    The Dotard's tweet was about China, not Rocket Man, and it was tweeted on 05/13/2018. Certainly more current than Schwartz' 1987 book. If I want to learn about the art of the con, I'll go to Dotard U. (I know, too late, all gone). Rocket Man plays checkers; the Dotard plays tiddlywinks; Xi plays chess. Don't get me wrong. I'm not rooting for Xi (or Rocket Man), but real estate con games aren't going to work on the world stage.

Back to Rocket Man, the Dotard may end up with a hotel in N.K., but that's good for him, not the U.S.
    "Are you sure you saw what you saw?"

Retired Site "Guide"
    Narrow thinking vs broader picture. Not surprised.

Verified Hobbyist BCD YssupRider's Avatar
    Speaking of "narrow thinking."

I know it's an old (in this Administration anything is OLD that isn't on Twitter today) story, but well worth a read.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/04/o...nion&smtyp=cur

I see the self-proclaimed Nobel Prize winner has started a "witch hunt" of his own.

HAHAHHAHAHA!

Verified Companion Companion Reese McClain's Avatar
    You ****** ***** are just butt hurt because he may be doing a job well done...

*No personal attacks on board members please.- gfe*

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Narrow thinking vs broader picture. Not surprised.
    Agreed, the Dotard is not looking at the broader picture. To be fair, Xi and Rocket Man don't have to mess with those pesky term limits.
    "Are you sure you saw what you saw?"

Retired Site "Guide"
    Agreed, the Dotard is not looking at the broader picture. To be fair, Xi and Rocket Man don't have to mess with those pesky term limits.
    Swing... And a miss.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Donates his salary to charity, so ain't in the WH for a paycheck, like most Politicians.
    So what is in it for him?dimbiteB.jpg

Retired Site "Guide"
    Satisfaction.

obnoxious pest controls applied
    Quote Originally Posted by sanan View Post
    Donates his salary to charity, so ain't in the WH for a paycheck, like most Politicians.
    So what is in it for him?dimbiteB.jpg
    Best post of the day........ shut it down. turn out the lights. that's it......

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast