Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Trump delivers!

Verified Hobbyist BCD YssupRider's Avatar
    Why would I say something like that? I was sarcastically quoting our potus.

How lame are the threads in this forum?

Seems like a bunch of cheerleading for a narcissistic sicko who demands adoration and loyalty above all.

Any reply results in a “better than Clinton” response.

Have fun, kids. I’m going to go buy some canned meat and powdered milk for my bunker.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
    My man - the Donald- is rocking and rolling and getting shit done!! I love it!!
    3 American hostages -- Rocket Man is just moving some pawns. Rocket Man plays checkers (with chess pieces, don't ask); the Dotard is packing his tiddlywinks set for the big date. It's a custom-made set, for little hands.

Top 5 ISIS -- I'm too lazy to look it up or compare to others, so...Bravo, Dotard. Bravo.

Ended Iran deal -- And replaced it with what? The Dotard is good at blowing up deals and replacing with nothing. Too soon to tell how his "strategy" will impact U.S.

Date with Rocket Man -- I bet both of these characters are NCNSers. Too soon to tell. Possible Nobel Prize, or they may just pee on each other. Any celebration at this point is premature.

Unemployment (and stock market and other economic indicators) -- continuation of a trend. The Dotard is enjoying some sloppy seconds.

Where's the better, cheaper healthcare that is supposed to replace Obamacare?
    How about that Wall, paid for by Mexico?
    What happened to draining the swamp? Why is Pruitt still there? I'm sure someone else, who can fly coach and doesn't need a Cone of Silence in his office, can turn our national parks into landfills.

The Dotard is kicking ass in judicial appointments. For those who don't enjoy FOSTA-SESTA, your man is setting up a theocracy (probably unknowingly).

Hill -- she lost, and her loss gave us the Dotard. She needs to stay out of politics for the foreseeable future.

Impeachment -- Pence as president would accelerate the theocracy. Be careful what you wish for.
    "Are you sure you saw what you saw?"

Retired Site "Guide"
    Quote Originally Posted by YssupRider View Post
    Seems like a bunch of cheerleading for a narcissistic sicko who demands adoration and loyalty above all.
    That ended in 2016. The media has returned to their nasty selves.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    And just yesterday, the senate voted against the repeal of net neutrality, a clear partisan line drawn in the sand. Dems are pro consumer and pro net neutrality. Cons are anti consumer rights, pro oligarchy, anti net neutrality. Hooray for repealing all of this loser's terrible ideas!

Figuring It Out
    Why would I say something like that? I was sarcastically quoting our potus.

How lame are the threads in this forum?

Any reply results in a “better than Clinton” response.

Have fun, kids. I’m going to go buy some canned meat and powdered milk for my bunker.

Just put a hole above it with 2 foot prints and you are good to go!

Let the good Times Roll! https://www.hannity.com/media-room/c...investigators/

Retired Site "Guide"
    Yet another great accomplishment. Trump now has the dimbulbocrats and the lamestream media DEFENDING Iran, Communist China, Hamas, Kim Jong Un, and MS-13.
    They really know how to pick a side, don't they? You just can't make this shit up! LMAO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
    Yet another great accomplishment. Trump now has the dimbulbocrats and the lamestream media DEFENDING Iran, Communist China, Hamas, Kim Jong Un, and MS-13.
    They really know how to pick a side, don't they? You just can't make this shit up! LMAO!!!
    No. That’s Fox and Friends’ job.

Retired Site "Guide"
    Ummm, I don't think President Trump had that much to do with making Fox and Friends the highest rated morning cable show, but if his weekly call-ins during the 2016 campaign helped then that's another success for him.

https://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/q1-2...evision/360865

Figuring It Out
    LOLing 0zombies...

>>1449228
    ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW! IF YOU EVER DOUBTED THE DEPTH OF POTUS READ THIS
    A few people have asked me about President’s Trump’s tweet in which he used the word “covfefe.” Most people think he meant to write “coverage” and they have had quite a bit of fun with it, but actually it is a real word of Yiddish origin, meaning “a futile search” or “a pointless and false quest.” It was originally transliterated from the Hebrew as “kabfefe,” whose etymology is “kab”—relating to the mystical Qabalah—and “fefe,” which is a word for “butterfly.” What Trump was actually saying in Yiddish tweet-speak was, “We are doing great things despite the press’s negative and pointless search, aka fake news.”
    For those who are interested, the idea of “covfefe” comes from an old Yiddish tale about a foolish Sephardi rabbi who believed he was called to find and destroy the mythical and rare butterfly known as Benshariza, or “Lucifer butterfly”—a name that comes from “Helel ben Shahar,” meaning “shining star” (see Isaiah 14:12; also see Ephesians 2:2, where Satan is called the “prince of the power of the air”). The rabbi claimed that the Benshariza was recognizable by a unique and disturbing pattern on its huge wings, which looked like the moon and star symbol of the god Ba’al-Hadad. He was convinced that this ominous creature housed “the spirit of Satan” and that if he could destroy it, he would free the world of evil.
    His search became an obsession, driving him across Europe to catch countless butterflies, but all he really caught were rounds of derision. His travels took him from Iberia to Bucharest, then up to Moscow, and finally back to Europe again, where he met his doom in the Palatinate (southwestern Germany), in a little town called Cagelenstat.* There he came across a baron who led him to believe that he had the beautiful butterfly in his possession but retorted, “Why, in the name of all things holy, would I hand it over to a little flitting fly-catcher on some stupid kabfefe!” The rabbi, exhausted and frustrated by his long travels, flew into a rage and lunged at the baron, who promptly drove a battle-axe into his skull and ended the meaningless quest. From that point on the word covfefe has been used to laugh at idiots in search of nothing.
    *NOTE: It is likely mere coincidence that Cagelenstat is the original name of Kallstadt, Germany, which happens to be the birthplace of Friedrich Drumpf, the grandfather of Donald J. Trump. Friedrich, or Frederick, who became an American citizen in 1896, often advised his children, “Know what you want and follow your dream, but never get distracted by covfefe!”

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
    LOLing 0zombies...

>>1449228
    ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW! IF YOU EVER DOUBTED THE DEPTH OF POTUS READ THIS
    A few people have asked me about President’s Trump’s tweet in which he used the word “covfefe.” Most people think he meant to write “coverage” and they have had quite a bit of fun with it, but actually it is a real word of Yiddish origin, meaning “a futile search” or “a pointless and false quest.” It was originally transliterated from the Hebrew as “kabfefe,” whose etymology is “kab”—relating to the mystical Qabalah—and “fefe,” which is a word for “butterfly.” What Trump was actually saying in Yiddish tweet-speak was, “We are doing great things despite the press’s negative and pointless search, aka fake news.”
    For those who are interested, the idea of “covfefe” comes from an old Yiddish tale about a foolish Sephardi rabbi who believed he was called to find and destroy the mythical and rare butterfly known as Benshariza, or “Lucifer butterfly”—a name that comes from “Helel ben Shahar,” meaning “shining star” (see Isaiah 14:12; also see Ephesians 2:2, where Satan is called the “prince of the power of the air”). The rabbi claimed that the Benshariza was recognizable by a unique and disturbing pattern on its huge wings, which looked like the moon and star symbol of the god Ba’al-Hadad. He was convinced that this ominous creature housed “the spirit of Satan” and that if he could destroy it, he would free the world of evil.
    His search became an obsession, driving him across Europe to catch countless butterflies, but all he really caught were rounds of derision. His travels took him from Iberia to Bucharest, then up to Moscow, and finally back to Europe again, where he met his doom in the Palatinate (southwestern Germany), in a little town called Cagelenstat.* There he came across a baron who led him to believe that he had the beautiful butterfly in his possession but retorted, “Why, in the name of all things holy, would I hand it over to a little flitting fly-catcher on some stupid kabfefe!” The rabbi, exhausted and frustrated by his long travels, flew into a rage and lunged at the baron, who promptly drove a battle-axe into his skull and ended the meaningless quest. From that point on the word covfefe has been used to laugh at idiots in search of nothing.
    *NOTE: It is likely mere coincidence that Cagelenstat is the original name of Kallstadt, Germany, which happens to be the birthplace of Friedrich Drumpf, the grandfather of Donald J. Trump. Friedrich, or Frederick, who became an American citizen in 1896, often advised his children, “Know what you want and follow your dream, but never get distracted by covfefe!”
    This is absolutely the most retarded shit I've ever heard in my life. This man falls asleep tweeting on the toilet, and you have to perform these mental gymnastics extrapolating it to mean this brilliant thing in different ancient dialects and shit. He probably doesnt know yiddish is a language. He didn;t even know that Jerusalem was in the Middle East, for Christ's sake. This man barely has the speaking ability and intelligence of a five year old. It takes some really powerful stupidity to be sold and that bullshit.

WTF is an 0zombie?

Figuring It Out
    WTF is an 0zombie?
    He is? https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ge-3/#comments

zippo-1.jpg

“We’ll see who laughs last, jackass. Oh yes. We’ll see.”
    160428180327-obama-donald-trump-white-house-correspondents-dinner-2011-00040401-1100x619.jpg

Retired Site "Guide"
    Yep. The tables have started to turn. Finally! And, look who is suddenly scared of going to prison...

Clapper will be joining him. Along with Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Lynch, Mueller, Rosenstein, Clinton, Obama, etc., etc., etc.....

All we need is an effective Attorney General and that should be happening very shortly.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
    Probably depends on your definition of "accomplishment" and "defending".

Speaking of "accomplishments", you forgot, https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...80316458262533
    "Are you sure you saw what you saw?"

Figuring It Out
    YES!!!

18 U.S. Code § 2385 - Advocating overthrow of Government
    US Code
    Notes
    prev | next
    Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or

Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or

Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

If two or more persons conspire to commit any offense named in this section, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

As used in this section, the terms “organizes” and “organize”, with respect to any society, group, or assembly of persons, include the recruiting of new members, the forming of new units, and the regrouping or expansion of existing clubs, classes, and other units of such society, group, or assembly of persons.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; July 24, 1956, ch. 678, § 2, 70 Stat. 623; Pub. L. 87–486, June 19, 1962, 76 Stat. 103; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(N), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast