Thread: InkedNerdyGirly: Great Time with InkedNerdyGirly

Registered (Not Verified)

InkedNerdyGirly: Great Time with InkedNerdyGirly

Companion's Handle: InkedNerdyGirly
    Date of Visit: 5/2018
    Preferred Method of Contact: Phone
    Phone Number: 682-235-4148
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: http://ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?28711-InkedNerdyGirly
    City, State: Fort Worth, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: BBBJ, CFS, COT
    Scheduled Length of Visit: HH
    Donation: 240
    Approximate age of Companion: 30s
    Hair Color and Length: Blondish brown and short
    Smoking Status: I couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Pics are accurate. Responsive nipples, great ass and a beautiful bald pussy
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Great girl. Safe clean incall and all-around top notch service. She offers L1, L2 and L3 visits. I think she has had some massage training because that's how we started out, and she does have a great L1 technique, which I feel is becoming a lost art in the hobby these days. She was very easy to talk to with a girl next door look about her. She exceeded my expectations on all fronts, so I would definitely recommend her for anyone in the downtown to west FW market.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD motocrossman's Avatar
    Nice Review, she just seems a little pricy..

MOTO

Verified Hobbyist BCD Corpusprowler's Avatar
    Call me stupid but what’s the L1, L2, L3 I have seen people referring to????? I tend to steer clear of them because I think it is massage or bj only, and for those prices, I am expecting FS.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Hj-l1, bj-l2, fs-l3

Hj- l1, bj-l2, fs- l3

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Is that price correct? 240 for hhr?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Corpusprowler's Avatar
    Yes, you are reading that right. She has been running specials the past few days but that is her price. I thought the same thing you are thinking.. OH HELL NO!! I have seen good reviews on her and her pics are cute but for that money, Heidi.fly will work you over for an hour!! And Heidi.fly is awesome, speaking from personal experience. These are the two providers that are within my reasonable travel distance. Ink is a bit closer but at those prices, I have to go with Heidi.fly.
    I have no end game, I’m not her pimp, and I have nothing against ink, really considering biting the bullet just to see if it is worth the price she is asking, but I think the true intention of this site is for fellow hobbiest to help each other out. Let each other know who is legit, who’s prices are reasonable and what they offer. Go see Heidi or don’t see her, just mentioning her because they are in the same area and ones prices are double the others. If I see ink, if I can swallow that price, or catch a special, I’ll repost my opinion of which is the better deal. But ink will have to step her game up into the atomosphere to out do what I have received from Heidi!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for your feedback and insight about that price