Hair Color and Length: blonde tied up
Smoking Status: cant tell
Ethnic/Racial background: asian
Companion Description: Very Petite, blonde hair, cute body
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceeded by a mile
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
Ok I guess its a good thing I don't live in Dallas and visit about once a month for work, or I would likely empty my 401k. I was not sure if I could be screened since I don't live in Dallas and don't have any local references, but I did get screened and got cleared to make an appointment.
I arrived about 10 minutes early and arrived at the specified location, and the door slowly opened and Yuri was hiding behind the door, after I entered, I was pleasantly surprised to see a cute little spinner hiding behind the door. A quick kiss on the cheek and off with my shoes and we headed to the room.

We finished getting into more comfortable clothing int he room (ok no clothes) and she took me my the and and lead me into the bathroom for a incredible shower together. Now I cannot decide if I prefer a table shower, or a shower together. She rubbed me all over and paid attention to my cucumber and my hangin twins below. A nice BBBJ in the shower and turned around and guided me in for a couple of quick thrusts inside her while in the shower.

Finished he shower together and we dried off, went back out to the bed and she continued with a incredible BBBJ on the side of the bed. I was sitting on the edge and she was kneeling over my sausage with the BBBJ, I told her I was ready for the main event and asked how I wanted it. I told her I wanted to stay on top. She lubed up and told me to go slow at first as according to her "oh so big" (no I am not bragging never thought of my self as big) but I guess my cock is thicker than average. I slowly entered her, and OMG as previous reports she is one of the tightest pussies I have been in for a long long time. Velvet smooth. I started to slowly go deep inside of her and pump very slowly till she got used to me. I then picked up the tempo and she seemed to enjoy it. I kept pumping away till I blew a massive load inside her, what a great time.

We cuddled a few minutes and moved on to a massage which moved right into round two. More BBBJ, then we moved onto standing doggy, with her bent over the bed and me standing and banging away. I noticed a mirror on the wall and wanted to see my cock inside of her, so I moved to lay on the bed and asked her to get on top so the mirror would be behind her. She started to bounce away and leaned way forward so I could see myself deep inside of her.
After her bouncing for a few she said she was getting tired so we went back to mish. Now she was used to my size so I really pounded away. Since it had only been about 25 min since I just came, I could not release a second load.

We showered again together and off I went. I will repeat for sure, wonder if this agency offers a two girl show?

Never the less I will be back in Dallas in a few weeks so I will repeat for sure!