Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Interested in ddlg?

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by darkerside View Post
    A friend built the ones pictured but I have built several pieces myself in the past. I have had very good success with FetLife. It really depends upon what you are seeking and what you have to offer
    It won't let you select more than one like submissive ddlg and etc do you know what switch means ?
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorthy Monroe View Post
    It won't let you select more than one like submissive ddlg and etc do you know what switch means ?
    Switch means you can be either dominant or submissive depending upon the situation. Some are also one with men and another with women
    Last edited by darkerside; 06-12-2018 at 01:57 PM. Reason: typo

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Maybe because in ddlg the little is always assumed to be submissive in nature?

Retired Companion

Thumbs up

If I wasn't in Dallas I would have loved to accommodate you, you should definitely put me on your to do list..

Switch means you can be either dominant or submissive depending upon the situation. Some are also one with men and another with women
    Thank you I figured thats what it meant but I wanted to make sure before I select something & look like a retard lol

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!

Trump 2024

Verified Companion Companion
    Yes but I'm a well known provider.. Are you on p411
    No but i was on eccie before it shut down

- - - Updated - - -

Over the years, I have explored many different kinks. I have had several ddlg relationships as well pet play. These types of play really are more mental exercises reinforced by the physical.

Same as most Dom/Sub dynamics and rape play. Sadly, most men focus on the physical acts and think it is all about spanking and choking. To really engage the fantasy, it must start with the mental and emotional side to be truly rewarding for a little or a pet.

Attachment 34015
    Its hard finding doms who understand this concept. It is a mental thing and alot of doms forget that.

I had a DDLG relationship for a while. It was more of a first for the both of us, so I grew a lot into the DD role with a lot of help from a dear domme friend that understood a lot of the lifestyle. I think my own natural personality helped. And yes, it is a very mental thing, not so much sexual; more of a nurturing relationship.

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by humbleshyguy View Post
    I had a DDLG relationship for a while. It was more of a first for the both of us, so I grew a lot into the DD role with a lot of help from a dear domme friend that understood a lot of the lifestyle. I think my own natural personality helped. And yes, it is a very mental thing, not so much sexual; more of a nurturing relationship.
    Yep that exactly what it is. Its all about trust

Verified Companion Companion Zena99's Avatar
    Darker side.. mmmmmmmmmm....you turn me ONNNN!
    We have some of the same kinks in common ! I hope maybe we can talk more in private .....possibly???
    :) ;) I love a darker kind of Bad Daddy / bad stepdaughter kind of play.... I love Dom / sub play Omgosh!
    I get into the mental aspects of it - big big big time !!! I'm into dirty talk / role play
    maybe some would call it mental / word/ role play ..... I am a Switch ESPECIALLY in the hobby ....I'm a Sub or
    ..Naughty sub in real life ..... but I also want to experience more Fem Dom things in real life and hobby .....
    I have a new Male sub that I'm EXTREMELY EXCITED TO " PLAY " WITH .. .....heh heh heh .....
    evil laugh....... :) ;) I love this thread by the way! ( sorry if my typing made no sense ! I need coffee :( )
    ♡♡♡♡

Zena99 ~ The Oral Goddess ~

Waco/ Hewitt

254-652-8496 ~

Highly Reviewed for a Reason ;)

zenarocks99@gmail.com

Zena,

You sound like my kind of girl!!!

Hi Liz.
    I am also a little and is hard finding people who are understanding of littles. Darksides comments where very true and is mainly what i find.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    There is no doubt that it is more mental than physical. A true DD will have the girl right where she wants to be through a number of techniques. To me it is wonderful to effect the transition and the mental aspects are of paramount importance in the DDlg relationship and play. LQ, look at your PM here.

Quote Originally Posted by humbleshyguy View Post
    Exactly but most people don't understand this !

Trump 2024

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    I had an AMAZING DD and wouldn't mind another one day.The mental and sensual aspects can be addicting

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    I offer this fetish as well
    Austin Southwest area 3/28, 3/29 and 4/1
    San Antonio April 2,3,4,5
    Corpus April 17,18,19
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 409-407-1303 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast