Thread: 👅👄SeXxXY MILF👅👄👄👅YUMMY MASSAGE 👅👄GFE/FBSM👄👅 LATINA BEAUTY NICE REVIEWS!!

Red face 👅👄SeXxXY MILF👅👄👄👅YUMMY MASSAGE 👅👄GFE/FBSM👄👅 LATINA BEAUTY NICE REVIEWS!!

Hey babe let’s get together & have some fun!! It’s easy all you need to do is PM me your information. I need to know your age, race, description & occupation. Please send info with your first contact with me. I’m very picky & discreet. I have plenty of reviews to back up my excellent service! I have no problem sharing my sexy photos after you are verified. I cater to professional gentlemen preferably over 35.

I can’t wait to spend some sweet BCD (behind closed doors) with you!! PM me now baby!!

Hola chulo!! My name is Tina. I am a sexy, classy, mature Elite Companion! Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ad! I hope you like it!And I look forward to meeting you! My handle is Latina Milf. I am always referred as being a HOT M.I.L.F.(Mamacita I like to F**k!!) How often have you fantasied about being with a MILF? Isn't it awesome that I really exist.....lol
    I was raised in Mexico and educated in Texas. I can speak fluent English and Spanish. I have discreetly blurred my photos for my safety. So let me describe myself best I can.My height is 54 to 56 with heels. A voluptuous hourglass figure. At a healthy weight not fat nor am I skinny with a flat tummy. Built like a brick house!!...lol I have a pretty, youthful face with hazel brown eyes. Pretty smile with straight white teeth. Pink ivory white skin that is clear, soft and smooth. Long, thick silky hair down to my nice round apple bottom. Color is reddish brown with highlights and curly ends. I have big perky tatas that are soft and natural. My manicured hands are soft with pretty feet. Living a healthy lifestyle thats clean and organic. No heavy makeup or perfumes, distracting tattoos or piercings. And I am alcohol, smoke, drug and drauma free! With a personality thats sweet with a funny sense of humor.Now my best feature is a tight meaty kooty cat that tastes sweet like a coconut!
    Our time together will always be special! Let Tina give you that TLC you deserve. I want you to leave all your stress at the door. I will be that naughty girlfriend that always says yes! Allow your mind to escape into a erotic and sensual fantasy. Imagine sexy Tina pampering you with her relaxing, full body sensual massage. (frangrance free oil) I guarantee this will be an experience like no other!!!
    I am a legend within this naughty community.There are over 100+ stellar reviews, oks and comments written about me. Thanks guys for taking the time to review!! Please read them for menu and assurance. I can only hope by now this has you convinced!! I really am worth meeting babe!
    Last edited by LATINA MILF; 08-20-2020 at 07:28 AM.