Was the Appointment On-Time? Yes

Activities: Convo,massage,dfk,bbbj,fiv,mish,more convo

Scheduled Length of Visit: ! hr

Donation: 300+tip

Approximate age of Companion: 30

Hair Color and Length: Brown,long

Smoking Status: ?

Ethnic/Racial background:Hispanic

Companion Description: about 5’6”,5’11” with heels,Long brown hair, did notice any tattoos

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed

Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
This is my first time with a provider from this site and I chose good one!I had a fun time with Mabel. I’m 100% satisfied. Set up was easy .I texted her early in the afternoon.She said she would be available after 6:00 pm.She required a $50 deposit though because I’m new.I sent it and we set up the specifics.I normally wouldn’t send a deposit but I knew she was legit from seeing her reviews on OH2. We agreed on a meet up time of 10:00pm.We met up on the edge of Killeen and Harker Heights off of business 190. Easy to get to her incall,and it was convenient but every part of setting up was a breeze ,she texts promptly and is very professional. I parked and called as instructed and she told me the room number. When I walked in, she was dressed in lingerie and heels and smelling good.She had long, pretty brown hair.Her hair looked black to me but she said it was brown. We also had a few drinks(Vodka+cranberry was her choice,I picked it up at the liquor store earlier) and some light conversation before the session got going. She gave a great massage too, and I needed one. She released some tension in my shoulders and back but my collarbone was sore going into this session and I think through the process of her working my back out, she eased the pain in my collarbone.When the massage was over that’s when the triple x stuff went down.I didn’t really want to stray too far out from what I think most people would consider normal for a first time but we had a great time anyway and kept things pretty straight-forward but when the time was winding down she didn’t rush me at all.We did go over the hour but she was cool with it. As I mentioned before,Mabel is very professional.I would visit her again. The ease of setting up and texting throughout the day and staying in touch and the full follow-through til the end was a plus besides that,Mabel is a fun lady.We conversed a little more before I left.

The rest of the story:

use these commands to hide the ROS (delete the spaces inside the brackets)

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

= = = = =