Thread: Interested in meeting some like-minded people this evening available till midnight

Verified Companion

Interested in meeting some like-minded people this evening available till midnight

Hello there my name is Gingerbread Girl and I am looking for some excitement and I will be available till midnight tonight so if you would like to see me just call or text my number is 469-818-5491 I am on P411 I was a member of ECCIE with over 100 reviews under the name Alexis and Ginger I’m Ginger GINGER BREAD GIRL actually and I’m also I was on Slixa. and T are very excited so I have a very good reputation and come to find out why I am currently right off of 35 and Valleyview in farmers branch Texas and very safe discrete upscale location

Safety first I do not discuss services over text and I do not talk about services over the phone I am very safe and very cautious but very legitimate

My rates are as follows $250 an hour 160 for a half hour 100 for a quick outcall is a two hour minimum DFW only. Private Residence or High class hotel
    Last edited by Ginger Bread Girl; 05-12-2018 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Typo