Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: I caught feelings

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This happens more often than you’d think. But, it’s an illusion. You are sharing extreme intimacy absent the trials and tribulations of everyday life. All you really know about the provider is that there is a connection/sexual chemistry. That will not sustain a long term relationship. You will experience this again. When you do, don’t become clingy like a lovesick schoolboy. Enjoy the moment for what it is.

I may be fortunate that in my 3-decade hobby career I’ve never been in an emotionally vulnerable position that set me up for something like this. I’ve had a handful of “relationships” that stand out, but never devolved into me thinking it was something more than what it was. In several cases we maintained a friendship after the ladies left the hobby. I was able to keep my feelings in check (something more than “just business”, but less than treating it like a real courtship), if for no other reason than recognizing that chances are a relationship like that almost never works out.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Verified Hobbyist BCD CreoleKxng's Avatar
    In this type of atmosphere it’s cool to have your favorite providers but catching feelings is something you can’t do. It’s cool to feel like you’ve made a connection with certain providers, only as long as it’s mutual but never wear your emotions on your sleeve being a hobbyist.
    Ladies:
    Me:Mixed/ Creole Male, Casual drinker, Non Smoker, Athletic Build 6’7”.
    I Enjoy: Latinas, Caucasian, Mixed girls, Asians, Preggo girls, & Inked up girls

*Preferred Activities:

BBBJ ONLY (NO CBJ), DFK, CIM, COB, COF, Mish, K9, SS, CG, RCG, Pics & Vids, GFE or PSE wanted, I WILL NOT give deposits for Meets.

no longer here; her choice
    at the closing galactic center, mocking the enemy & evil laughing
    This was a good read I enjoyed the OP candor, the helpful replies, and the jokes.

Perhaps I was skimming too much bc it is still unclear to me if the OP was suggesting she return the feelings without him giving her financial security and being spoiled from time to time.

If so... yikes.

I could literally be in love with a guy but feelings would dry up quick if he asked me to stop working, only see him, and not make up for what I’m leaving behind. Even if I still worked, and he was my boyfriend he has to pay the bills. Who has time to give themselves to a man and not be taken care of? Even our genitals know the man is the giver and some ppl want to go against that. I won’t get too deep into it here bc I don’t want the sugar mamas or brokies to get mad. Ijs.
    Last edited by Ebony Jasmine Love; 08-19-2020 at 01:31 PM.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love View Post
    This was a good read I enjoyed the OP candor, the helpful replies, and the jokes.

Perhaps I was skimming too much bc it is still unclear to me if the OP was suggesting she return the feelings without him giving her financial security and being spoiled from time to time.

If so... yikes.

I could literally be in love with a guy but feelings would dry up quick if he asked me to stop working, only see him, and not make up for what I’m leaving behind. Even if I still worked, and he was my boyfriend he has to pay the bills. Who has time to give themselves to a man and not be taken care of? Even our genitals know the man is the giver and some ppl want to go against that. I won’t get too deep into it here bc I don’t want the sugar mamas or brokies to get mad. Ijs.

Thanks for your response and to clarify no I wasn't asking her to return the feelings w/o financial security. Nor did I ever ask for her to stop working, or only see me.

Early on we discussed this, my words I chose to use were "I respect your business and I don't want to get in the way of that" we also would talk about what was fair and I did my best to always ensure that she would be on her way when our time was up.

That being said I know she knew how incredibly sad I was every time she would leave.

There's a little bit more to it but I wouldn't feel right disclosing additional details.

The main take away was that I stated that I felt like she could stop talking to me at any point and that's what had happened (self fulfilling prophecy)

I can respect keeping some things private.

For relatability, I have had a couple of guys really want to get entangled with me, and I once have too. All ended in parting ways and all was good. I say that to say it’s natural and seems to seldom happen. You sound pretty healthy and imo this connection doesn’t mean the “hobby isn’t for you”.

I’m actually listing to a speaker right now who said in Ancient Greece when ppl fall in love they’d say “my condolences” lol bc, in short, it’s an acute alchemical mental disorder Lolololol. Can’t really argue with that.
    Last edited by Ebony Jasmine Love; 08-19-2020 at 02:32 PM.

Retired Companion
    Well darn. Am I the only one on here who married a client? When I started out I was doing doubles then I went solo. And my very first solo client ended up being my hubby. We've been together 6 years,bought a home and have 2 pomerian dogs - which are our "kids." He takes very good care of me and I'm very happy. I guess this outcome doesn't happen alot so I am extremely grateful that mine did. But - yes - sometimes it works.

Ellen, we don’t have the best rapport but it’s ok.

I find your story to be so very heartwarming.

My last post was cut short bc I didnt want to get all out there with the out there stuff I think and was listening to. While I’m very weary about regular-degular connections (especially the egotistical and the one sided variety), I am all about great partnerships (the destined kind). I know I come off as a hardcore bitch but I am an emo girl. I love and cry at all weddings and births.

Again, I remember you posting about this before with less detail, hearing this again really gives some serious heart tingles. Thanks for sharing. You really are a lovely lady and your tale of fortune confirms it. <3

PS: your post about walking around the neighborhood waving “HI!” to everyone for pandemic relief made me giggle.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love View Post

If so... yikes.

So much truth. And this makes me rethink the splitting of the bills. And even though I make probably 3x more than the average guy, a man is supposed to provide. And you said a mouth full, don't change me or try to make me stop working.

I would love to think their are some traditional values even with the hobby but idk.

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It’s obvious from your writing that you are seeking intimacy from a provider. I think this is normal for a lot of guys who are new to the hobby. The rush of Illusion of Passion of a seasoned provider is enough to make any unknowing man get butterflies and fork over his wallet. It’s easy to think you might be the exception to the rule and different from her other clients, and maybe in some ways you are. But someone said it best that this is purely business and providers can see upwards of 20 or 30 different men a week. Chances are she had another guy’s dick in her mouth within an hour or two of seeing you. Not trying to be harsh but this is a playground, nothing more. A good provider is a good actress. The better she makes a guy feel (physically or emotionally), the more lucrative her business will be.

My advice, understand what the hobby is and once you do, keep hobbying should you so desire. After you’ve seen 100 providers you won’t confuse emotions for what the hobby is.

BANNED!
    Op if I was you I would first have never posted this and two I would let this foooking thread die or ask it be closed. The lady obvious has moved on and if you intend to try and see other providers, I mean decent ones not the foooking week off of backpage,Bissonet type ladies or old nba ugly chicks with bad teeth and tits that touch their knees, they will look at this as an obvious red flag and not see you. I’m not being mean but you come across as whiny and not really mentally ready for this thing of ours. This is not for the faint of heart. The statements by Anna nikole and ebony are wrong. Most chicks here if they really like you and want you to be their boyfriend will let you drive their car, be late picking them up from everything and they will take care of you. That’s what most do with the current boyfriends they have just read certain threads where ladies have been fleeced by their so. Keep paying and you are still just a trick. Some shit is best given to a psychiatrist or just given to God. I only give here what I choose or is carefully constructed towards an end goal that benefits me. This will not benefit you, I’m surprised folks have been as gentle as they have been. Post this shit on eccie and they will have you in a corner with your thumb in your mouth crying for momma. You benefit that Ck runs this joint like a grey bearded Santa Claus with bright red cheeks and always smiling, he keeps this place a safe zone for people who couldn’t handle someone raising their voice. I honestly wish you the best but like my foe doc Holliday stated I would stock up on Vaseline and just jack off to Xvideo or call my 15 year relationship chick back and try to patch that shit up. This here site is for sex freaks with the cold heart of Kobe. Good foooking luck. Tooodlez....

Verified Hobbyist BCD Bankshots's Avatar
    Why don't you go post something on eccie shoeshine. Oh wait, that pesky perma-ban. Lol

BANNED!
    Don’t believe everything you read banko. I’m a seasoned vet at this now. The top coed thread now on eccie is any independents in the clear lake Webster or Pasadena area and as of now the last poster on said thread is nicholefoxx1 saying I can come there anytime posted at 3:09 pm. I am where I want to be sir. I still and always will have access to that site. They did that to appease the whiners but are letting me come in a backdoor. Modties sir! I don’t use that site anymore because now it’s like a old ***** soap opera thread with no use for me. Please stay on topic. Tooodlez.....

I’ve literally been single for 9 years. I don’t think my stance on M/W relationships dynamics will waiver anytime soon.

Again I think the OP is healthy enough to examine the parts he left out and be real with himself. There is nothing wrong with talking to other ppl about things on your mind. Some ppl aren’t scared to be vulnerable, most likely bc they couldn’t care less what anyone assumes about them.

BANNED!
    Ebony I fell for a foooking provider one time then my g kicked in and da great figured a way to benefit and play off her weakness. I gave great advice to the op. Don’t foook it up. The dns list on this dude has grown exponentially, Da great night get a better response than he will. I’m always wary of females constantly posting on here. It’s like a restaurant that never has any cars parked outside. Hmmmmmmm..........tooodlez...

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast