Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Briana: Briana...an honest review...My first ever NO review

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks everyone for the comments. I am good. It was a learning experience for me...and to think I was supposed to have a spa day, but little head had different plans for me. Time will tell the true story because she won't change and it will happen to someone else soon

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Cool WK

I love it when punk White Knights expose themselves!
    US Army Vet
    I'm a clean DD free and fully vaccinated gentleman. Here for fun and good times!
    Over 30 reviews posted on Eccie and Oh2 of established providers.
    ATTENTION! I do not see BSC Republican providers. Do not contact me. Thank you!

TRUMP LOST!
    #Peace #HobbySafe

:

Quote Originally Posted by El Cubano Libre View Post
    Ok guys since I’ve been over there twice so let me play devil’s advocate. As with any new provider I due my homework & read the reviews. In all of them the mention of the address was an issue for some. So the first time heading over there it was on my mind. I get there & park…the first thing that crosses my mind is it’s another redacted - ck1942 setup out of an office bldg. But I send my usual text “just parked” within seconds I get a text to cross the street & she’ll meet me on the sidewalk(now it makes sense). Now I don’t know about everyone else, but I never just get out & go inside without having a room number or apt number etc. I doubt that she sent the wrong address as it’s probably copy\pasted to everyone that’s been over there. So, the likely hood that it was wrong is slim. Who knows he probably drove by & saw that it was an office bldg & kept going. Now I’m notorious for being late but never have gone in & expecting additional time or vice versa when the provider has been late. I just don’t see it that way. Honestly if it was me & ½ of the time had been wasted regardless of who’s fault it was I would have rescheduled for another day & time. I typically hobby during lunch so time is usually a big factor. Now there’s 2 sides to every story so we really don’t know how it went down once inside. Maybe he wanted BBFS or was threatening to her so maybe that’s why she cut it short. Again, just a thought not saying that’s what happened. But her reviews have been good so no reason to jump ship for not understanding the address hiccup.
    Why are you talking as if the OP isn’t here?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by osirus09 View Post
    Thanks everyone for the comments. I am good. It was a learning experience for me...and to think I was supposed to have a spa day, but little head had different plans for me. Time will tell the true story because she won't change and it will happen to someone else soon
    Thanks for the heads-up, dude. Sucks that happened. Why anyone would doubt your story is beyond me.
    Last edited by ck1942; 08-14-2020 at 10:34 AM. Reason: redaction

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Cool

El Cubano Libre devil’s advocate huh?! Sound more like white Knight. OP explained HIS experience and for you to accuse him of anything other than the words that he wrote make me and any other outstanding OP question your motives. I met Briana and while my experience was not the same as his there was a lot of confusion on her part. I did not write a review BC is was not much to brag about nor was it as terrible as OP here. But your baseless implications is a part of the reasons many of these providers get away with shitty services. We go in we share, thats the name of the game.

Verified Hobbyist BCD sliceopie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by El Cubano Libre View Post
    Ok guys since I’ve been over there twice so let me play devil’s advocate. As with any new provider I due my homework & read the reviews. In all of them the mention of the address was an issue for some. So the first time heading over there it was on my mind. I get there & park…the first thing that crosses my mind is it’s another redacted - ck1942 setup out of an office bldg. But I send my usual text “just parked” within seconds I get a text to cross the street & she’ll meet me on the sidewalk(now it makes sense). Now I don’t know about everyone else, but I never just get out & go inside without having a room number or apt number etc. I doubt that she sent the wrong address as it’s probably copy\pasted to everyone that’s been over there. So, the likely hood that it was wrong is slim. Who knows he probably drove by & saw that it was an office bldg & kept going. Now I’m notorious for being late but never have gone in & expecting additional time or vice versa when the provider has been late. I just don’t see it that way. Honestly if it was me & ½ of the time had been wasted regardless of who’s fault it was I would have rescheduled for another day & time. I typically hobby during lunch so time is usually a big factor. Now there’s 2 sides to every story so we really don’t know how it went down once inside. Maybe he wanted BBFS or was threatening to her so maybe that’s why she cut it short. Again, just a thought not saying that’s what happened. But her reviews have been good so no reason to jump ship for not understanding the address hiccup.
    El Cubano Libre all you’re doing is making assumptions and (BBFS) man that’s a careless remark. You’ve lost a lot of respect by saying that, whether it matters to you or not, idc. So now you’ve earned your Title of “Nacho Libre”, the White Knight in White Tights. smh

Klarnax, really take your booker/shandle elsewhere.

She shorted him time because her communication sucks. Hopefully she learns from that.

Osirus thanks for taking the time to write this review, hopefully your next encounter is the opposite of this one.

~Slice

Nacho Libre - make sure you get your balls out of her purse the next time see her, pathetic dude!!!
    Last edited by ck1942; 08-14-2020 at 10:35 AM. Reason: redaction

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowser98 View Post
    Why are you talking as if the OP isn’t here?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the heads-up, dude. Sucks that happened. Why anyone would doubt your story is beyond me.
    Thanks Bowser. That means alot coming from you. We have actually spoken in the past. I am sure you know that's not my character

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by sliceopie View Post
    El Cubano Libre all you’re doing is making assumptions and (BBFS) man that’s a careless remark. You’ve lost a lot of respect by saying that, whether it matters to you or not, idc. So now you’ve earned your Title of “Nacho Libre”, the White Knight in White tights. smh

Klarnax, really take your booker/shandle elsewhere.

She shorted him time because her communication sucks. Hopefully she learns from that.

Osirus thanks for taking the time to write this review, hopefully your next encounter is the opposite of this one.

~Slice

Nacho Libre - make sure you get your balls out of her purse the next time see her, pathetic dude!!!
    Thanks Slice. My next one will be because i am going to just stick to who i have been dealing with. My small circle hasn't failed me yet. Great sex is on the horizon for me

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    guys this gal used to go by MIA in an agency she is terrible with poor service

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for intel
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason3D View Post
    Thanks for intel
    ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Yes she does Jason...... I'll have to look up the name again but I'll post up who she runs with bud so you can avoid. Osirus did not deserve the treatment he got from Briana...... I saw her texts to him and she was rude and unprofessional.....

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for posting this information. I agree OP got shorted and the parking and instructions should be clear so that you don't have confused people roaming around and drawing attention. Briana should have given a discount or offered more time in the future (at no charge) If she was booked back to back. Sounds like the handler dropped the ball for 15 minutes and that created the issue.

Time is up

Upon my first time with her, I was also told my time was up after 10 minutes into an hour session. She was telling me I only had 15 minutes left. I’m like “I just got here.” We went through the texting time battles until she realized her mistake or confusion. I showed her how to slide the text to see the time stamp. I too was about to get pissed off and leave but we worked out our differences to salvage the situation and continued to finish the hour session. I even offered to leave if she had other personal business to take care of and if she needed to leave just so as not to feel rushed. But she reassured me that there was no rush. I write this because I can relate to him and she pulled a similar stunt with me too but for a different reason. I specifically asked her if she has a coordinator and she told me no. That she has to Google translate the texts back and forth between English and Spanish which takes time. She understands English better than she can speak it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacey69 View Post
    Upon my first time with her, I was also told my time was up after 10 minutes into an hour session. She was telling me I only had 15 minutes left. I’m like “I just got here.” We went through the texting time battles until she realized her mistake or confusion. I showed her how to slide the text to see the time stamp. I too was about to get pissed off and leave but we worked out our differences to salvage the situation and continued to finish the hour session. I even offered to leave if she had other personal business to take care of and if she needed to leave just so as not to feel rushed. But she reassured me that there was no rush. I write this because I can relate to him and she pulled a similar stunt with me too but for a different reason. I specifically asked her if she has a coordinator and she told me no. That she has to Google translate the texts back and forth between English and Spanish which takes time. She understands English better than she can speak it.
    Thanks bro. I pulled out Google translate and spoke with her when she started. She straight out said she don't care, come back for longer next time

Quote Originally Posted by Spacey69 View Post
    As if she is going to admit to being pimped. LOL

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java

thread was closed pending administrative review and rule reminders

thread closed pending administrative review and rule reminders

about certain items, such as bringing other companion handles into a solo companion review.

Such as not RESPECTING other members, hurling WK, pimp, handler and other (data not supported) accusations.

The way this and other review forums were originally created, all male members were allowed to reply to reviews -- in order to share/ask first hand information.

The way this review and its replies progressed makes management question just how much MORE restriction might be required on members who cannot seem to respect the community philosophy of respect.

See the link below:

= = = = =

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...-rules-changed
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3