Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What's on your streaming todo list?

Verified Companion Companion Blaze's Avatar
    Yes! That was the movie, I still laugh my ass of that hand and dumb argument with a guy off RT at the same time.. At that moment I wished I could have grabbed that arm and smacked hum uoside the head lolol. So I started Black Mirror and I have no words o/0 It's like disturbingly sureal.

Will check out Ozark too.
    Its A Blaze! ~~ Natural Redhead ~~
    P411
    Please no reviews at this time, thank you.
    Massage & Reg Session

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    ... Let's all tap into our inner Eds ...
    Since when did this become a thing??

Believe me, you don't want to be in there....

Well while your sorting that out, I've got a sicky kiddo home from school and I'm gonna lay here and watch The Last Kingdom on Netflix.

If your like into medieval like shows, totally check out the The White Queen on Prime. Just makes me want to grab a big ole meaty bone and rip into it and chug some wine! Rawrrrr
    P411
    Massage & Reg Session

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    Well while your sorting that out, I've got a sicky kiddo home from school and I'm gonna lay here and watch The Last Kingdom on Netflix.

If your like into medieval like shows, totally check out the The White Queen on Prime. Just makes me want to grab a big ole meaty bone and rip into it and chug some wine! Rawrrrr
    Last Kingdom was good, Marco Polo, Sense8, 3% (dubbed), Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, The 100, Arrested development, LillyHammer, Ozark, The Ranch, Punisher, White Gold, Narcos, Wild Wild Country...all good.

For some reason I couldn't get in to Marco Polo. The 100 #love Have 3% in list but haven't started.
    P411
    Massage & Reg Session

I'm smack dab in the middle of the BBC's four part adaptation of China Mieville's The City and the City starring David Morressy (the Governor from The Walking Dead). You gotta know how to find it on the sites as it isn't available streaming in the USA at this time.
    I'm also watching Westworld and planning to watch Rain on Netflix next.
    Also, the incredibly exciting news for me is that Rick and Morty just got renewed for 70 new episodes!
    MrA
    The Devil's pouring drinks and his daughter needs a ride...
    Hank Williams III

Nice and comfy in the fur lined fallout shelter it seems ; )

I added rain to the list. Ya I don't know how to do the whole VPN thing? If I did, I might get to watch Star Trek... That's so jacked up that you can be a Netflix subscriber to watch it as long as you don't live in the US or Canada. I ain't paying CBS for their lack luster attempt at streaming content. Nope!

That Governor actor guy is creepy dood to me. But he does play good roles. Rick n Morty,, just don't get it? Didn't get Family guy either. My oldest son said, "mom, your not supposed to". Mmkay. Well time to lay down and find the right episode of Voyager. I've lost count at how many times I've watched the series. Goin to be a stormy night, maybe I should pop in Harry Potter?
    P411
    Massage & Reg Session

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jugglover's Avatar
    Ozark is really good, a must watch!! Cant wait for season 2 of it. I don’t watch much on Prime, mainly Netflix. The OA is a good series, and a docu-reality Netflix original called Shot In The Dark I’ve enjoyed lately.

Oh one show on prime that is good is Sneaky Pete if you haven’t seen it already

OA was good, need to catch up on because I didn't finish. I get so sidetracked and something else yummy comes up.
    P411
    Massage & Reg Session

Still Looking Around
    Just binge watched the first two seasons of The Expanse. Also been keeping up with Westworld and Archer. I really enjoy Legion as well if you're into the whole Marvel universe stuff.

I think I started the expanse but didn't finish it.
    I've lost track of the Marvels, hate to watch stuff out of order. Need to wiki and list them.
    P411
    Massage & Reg Session

So I took myself to the gym this morning. Straight to the dark movie room. Then had to back to car to get phone so I'd have a light to see what buttons I was pushing on the machine. They were playing Godzilla. So after 2 yrs of sitting around letting my booty get bigger, I did 45 mins, 0 incline, @3mph which I guess was roughly 2 miles. Go.Slow.Me... lol

I love the dark cool room, totally feeds my sensory deprevation desires. Probably will suck if they play a yucky movie tho.
    P411
    Massage & Reg Session

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The Expanse is good, but SyFy has cancelled it after this season. The show creators are shopping it to other networks and distribution outlets. Who knows if it will be picked up for season 4 somewhere else though.

Verified Companion Companion MOCHAakaMOCHA's Avatar
    I plan to make time bingeing on the 'Santa Clarita Diet' (never seen one episode) and '13 Reasons Why' season 2 begins soon :).

It totally sucks when they do that and then put it on Netflix. Your like left hanging... I've started to Google shows with only a couple of seasons to see if that's what they've done. I signed a petition on change.org recently to get a show back. I haven't a clue on the ends and outs of series renewels, but it's kinda obvious now that streaming is what people want. I mean a show may fail on a network, then it get binged on Netflix and people scream for more...

It really is nice to be able to click a couple of times and watch without commercials. A few during a show can you snack and potty time. But it's hard to plan your life around TV Guide.

Now all these networks want in on subscription fees. I'd rather wait a year or two to see if it eventually pops up on Netflix or Prime. The only other service I've considered is PBS cuz they gotz good stuff. Then again, I can get some of that for free on Youtube.
    P411
    Massage & Reg Session

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast