Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What's on your streaming todo list?

Verified Companion Companion Blaze's Avatar
    Santa Clarita is one of those I have to be in the mood to watch. Brains! Need to catch up on iZombie. She's hot!

Well I just got a Tweet and I think Roseanne is not happy bout something. Must go check out the news!

Wasn't the expanse about the people who thought they were in space, but not. Weird 50s-ish like lifestyle? I watch so much I get confused...
    Its A Blaze! ~~ Natural Redhead ~~
    P411
    Please no reviews at this time, thank you.
    Massage & Reg Session

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    Nice and comfy in the fur lined fallout shelter it seems ; )
    It is always a comfortable 69 degrees in the fur-lined fallout shelter with cold drinks and hot hi-fi sounds.

Another show I really enjoyed recently was The Good Place

MrA
    The Devil's pouring drinks and his daughter needs a ride...
    Hank Williams III

Still Looking Around
    So I took myself to the gym this morning. Straight to the dark movie room. Then had to back to car to get phone so I'd have a light to see what buttons I was pushing on the machine. They were playing Godzilla. So after 2 yrs of sitting around letting my booty get bigger, I did 45 mins, 0 incline, @3mph which I guess was roughly 2 miles. Go.Slow.Me... lol

I love the dark cool room, totally feeds my sensory deprevation desires. Probably will suck if they play a yucky movie tho.
    A bigger booty isn't necessarily a bad thing ;) but exercise is always good. If you want to burn more calories though, slow the mph and up the incline.

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker69 View Post
    The Expanse is good, but SyFy has cancelled it after this season. The show creators are shopping it to other networks and distribution outlets. Who knows if it will be picked up for season 4 somewhere else though.
    I didn't know it was cancelled, just binged the first two seasons. I haven't caught up on the 3rd season yet.

Still Looking Around
    Santa Clarita is one of those I have to be in the mood to watch. Brains! Need to catch up on iZombie. She's hot!

Well I just got a Tweet and I think Roseanne is not happy bout something. Must go check out the news!

Wasn't the expanse about the people who thought they were in space, but not. Weird 50s-ish like lifestyle? I watch so much I get confused...
    It's about Earth vs Martians (Mars colonists) vs "Belters" (people that grew up in an asteroid belt) kind of a political action-drama? Kind of reminds me a little of Dune or Battlestar Galactica.

I usually will do a program, but it was my first day back. I don't get chin splints, but I want to ease into my incline. I will be happy when I can do 45 mins to an hour on an Arc trainer. I had back away from them before because I'd start smelling amonia after. It drove me insane for quite awhile after leaving the gym.

I wish they would put The Goldbergs and The Middle on Netflix.
    P411
    Massage & Reg Session

Still Looking Around
    I can't tolerate more than 20 minutes of an Arc trainer. My feet go numb from the constant pressure.

Ha ha ha, that's like my butt going numb from being on a recumbent. Awkward tingly feeling when you get up.
    P411
    Massage & Reg Session

Verified Hobbyist BCD pyramider's Avatar
    Hmmm, butt numbness and butt tingling ....

Ha ha ha ha! Just watched Mastermind on Netflix,, I couldn't stop laughing.
    P411
    Massage & Reg Session

Still Looking Around
    Haven't seen it yet. Will have queue it up for a view! Been watching the Wishmaster series, rofl-y terrible movies. At least the 3rd one's got some nice nudity to look at =D

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3