Companion's Handle: Sammie.sweet
Date of Visit: August 5 2020
Preferred Method of Contact: Text and PM
Phone Number: 817-953-5295
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-Sammie-sweets
City, State: Dallas, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Great conversation, Dfk, caressing, body worship. Nipple play, Daty, Dato. Mpcfs, Anal toy play, 100 % total GFE!
Scheduled Length of Visit: 2 hrs
Donation: 600
Approximate age of Companion: 30
Hair Color and Length: Blonde and past shoulders
Smoking Status: None
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
Companion Description: Stacked! Thick and incredibly sexy from head to toe. Her presentation in form fitting lingerie was quite nice. A true bombshell and 100 accurate to the pics in her ads.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes I had a awesome time with her.
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell Yes!

Public comments:
I reached out to Sammie on somewhat short notice and upon verification we set a time for our rendezvous. The moment I walked in the door I knew I was going to have a great time. Sammie takes the time to present herself and incall in a way that is immediately inviting. The pictures are accurate and she looks even better in person. We chatted for a few to get to know each other and then it was off to the races. Sammie is very engaged in the session and displayed great oral skills. She knows how to use her lips for sure and her hips! She is a passionate and energetic playmate who truly puts her best effort into the session. Her physical features alone are worth the visit but once she gets you in the room and you both get comfortable the session is ramped to a level that is rarely matched. Be sure to treat this one well and It will be reciprocated.