Thread: Angel Knight: Afternoon Delight with Angel Knight

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Angel Knight: Afternoon Delight with Angel Knight

Companion's Handle: Angel Knight
    Date of Visit: Earlier This Week
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text but I made first contact thru P411 for screening
    Phone Number: 214-702-8380
    Email Address: Angel_Knight04@protonmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: Angel_Knight04@switter also at P411 for Fort Worth
    City, State: Fort Worth, The Great State of Texas
    Type of Visit: Private incall not a hotel
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? She was but I wasn't
    Activities: She provides all of the usual regular stuff except I don't know about greek or BDSM.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 45 minutes
    Donation: $250
    Approximate age of Companion: Early 30's
    Hair Color and Length: light brown tied back. probably long
    Smoking Status: Unknown
    Ethnic/Racial background: White girl
    Companion Description: Smallish, about 5'4", 120 lbs. with A/B perky boobs with pencil eraser nipples. Some non distracting tats. Pierced clit. Pictures on Switter are dead on. Noticely firm body but not skinny or boney. Not fat either.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded my expectations.
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes, she is a great girl.

Public comments:
    I contacted Angel through P411. It seems that, like me, she has been around off and on since ASPD. I'm not sure why I never visited her before. She has a part-time day job so you may have to schedule around that. She is intelligent, friendly, and accommodating. She does not rush. I got tied up in construction traffic and lost on my way to her place so she graciously guided me to a safe landing. I was 20 minutes late but she didn't count it against me. She is a real sweet heart. Look at her Switter account and you will see exactly what she is like.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

More on Angel Knight

I was asked to provide more detail of our session. The fact is that because I got lost trying to get to her place I abbreviated our session because I was wasting her time. I still gave her the full donation. We did what amounts to a quickie. BBBJ, DATY, K9 and convo.

According to the old ECCIE remnants she offers CIM, cowgirl, normal CFS and those sorts of things. As I said, the pictures on Switter are spot on except that you cannot see her face. She was a bit plain-of-face but I had her with no make up and she had just come home from work. Overall she is not a bad looking lady. As always YMMV. See her if you want, I certainly will.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Thanks for the review and follow up TB
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist (RIP)

A cute girl

I had the great pleasure to meet her some time ago and found her to alwas put me first, I would suggest she be on every ones to do list.

Registered (Not Verified) piquant1999's Avatar

She's a lot of fun

Lot of plan A's and a few plan B's, may be the most reliable, down to earth, knows how to do her job without making you feel like it's a job. And she don't know how to tell time. Back in the day I'm not sure how high I would have ranked her but it would have been up there. She could make top 5 today with little effort on her part. Thank you for a spot on review Sir.