Thread: Italia San Antonio: Dream Date with Italia

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Italia San Antonio: Dream Date with Italia

Companion's Handle: Italia San Antonio
    Date of Visit: 7/30/2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number: PM for number
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...ia-San-Antonio
    City, State: San Antonio, Texas
    Type of Visit: Dinner and Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Date
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 2Hr (Actually 2.5hr, weren't clock-watching)
    Donation: $$$$$
    Approximate age of Companion: Passes for 30s
    Hair Color and Length: Brunette down middle of back
    Smoking Status: Yes, not noticeable
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
    Companion Description: An ageless beauty with perfectly velvet soft body, buns as squeezable as Charmin, and naturally cushy breasts that comfortably fit in the cups of my hands.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Italia was prompt, I greeted her at the entrance of the hotel, she was more beautiful than I imagined, assisted her into my vehicle, and drove to the restaurant. We had a nice dinner; great chat and she laughs at my jokes. Italia was very tactful at making me feel comfortable, almost as if we have been friends for a long time. The moments that she walked in front of me, I had took in the nice curves of her figure, and when she talked, those beautiful eyes peered directly into my eyes. We went back to her hotel room and she fulfilled the rest of the GFE. This is one lady that I would not mind waking up to. Fantasy fulfilled.

Thanks for the review! I have met her socially several times but have not yet been able to book with her BCD. My bad.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    We will see each other again and I am looking forward to it.
    Sexy isn’t a shape—it’s an attitude.

Just call me, "Madd"

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar

Thanks for info

Buddha “Nothing remains without change.”

Verified Hobbyist BCD

The Ultimate GFE with Italia

Last week, I saw Italia for what I called a “Dream Date” and deemed it a fulfilled fantasy. Like all fantasies, I had to repeat it and scheduled another date with her upon her return to San Antonio. This time, she was dressed more casually and wore jeans that accented her squeezable buns, cute sandals, and a flowered red blouse that complimented her Ms. Initially, I thought it would be more romantic to sit next to her, but quickly realized that sitting across from her was much better for the conversation and eye-contact. We had a light dinner, lively discussions, and again a few jokes. Upon return to her place, the flowered red blouse quickly turned into a onesie. I was hypnotized by the flowered Muse that glided before me. Now I realize her magical powers as she mixes the “Girl”, “Friend” and “Experience” into a mesmerizing concoction and my “curse” was hers to tame. This was the Ultimate GFE. Dreams like these are worth their weight in gold.
    Sexy isn’t a shape—it’s an attitude.

Just call me, "Madd"