Thread: Your favorite Milf/Cougar is here and waiting for you

Verified Companion Companion Crystal's Avatar

Your favorite Milf/Cougar is here and waiting for you

Hello gentlemen if you are looking for a mature fit 48 year old lady to spend some time with you have found her. I am an independent provider and offer no rush no drama GFE companionship in a relaxing private residence for incall or I can come to your location. I am a very open-minded older lady who knows how to make a gentlemen feel wonderful and put a smile on his face. Some have even said that I am very addictive. I pride myself in pleasing my companions and fulfilling their needs as best I can and giving you 110% of me while we are together. If you have any special request please ask and I am willing and able to accommodate most. Come over for a visit and let me become your new addiction and naughty little secret. I cater to gentlemen over 35 but I will consider gentlemen under 35 on a case by case basis. I do not, however, see Hispanic gentlemen. I am within 2 miles of Redstone Arsenal so all you military gentlemen are welcome you can jump off post and right back on so come spend your lunch with me. I am available 11-10 daily earlier or later appointments can be accommodated with prior notice. I can be reached at 256-964-2686 or crystal47foryou@gmail.com. Let's get together play and relax together. Hope to see you soon.
    Attached Images Attached Images