Thread: Can I write your next review?

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar

Can I write your next review?

I really enjoy writing. I enjoy capturing the mise en scène and synergy, not just the play-by-play of a session. I’d like to share this passion with more people. Someone invite me to your next session to observe, photograph, and pen the tale.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I can see it now.......

Me: Hi im stewie, pay no attention to my scribe, he is just here to document to occation.

Her: Get the hell out...

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

Cool You know...

...Ol' JS has considered bringing a photographer/videographer along on some of his excursions. I would really enjoy sharing some pics and vids on reviews. But, alas, I have trouble walking and chewing bubble gum simultaneously. The impressive multi-tasking required to do all of that whilst en flagrante is more than I figure I can take on. I'd be game for something like that if the provider was amenable. Shit, I reckon you could take the next logical step and post a third-party account of the festivities. Why not?

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour

Maybe SHE’S the one who wants the review written.

No doubt, plenty of guys SAY they’ll write a review and then don’t. I have ALWAYS followed through.
    Last edited by 3daygetaway; 07-22-2020 at 02:32 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post

No doubt, plenty of guys SAY they’ll write a review and then don’t. I have ALWAYS followed through.
    Good point sir, she could dig it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post

3day, if you ever need a videographer, you know I am available. I’ve already documented one of your bucket list encounters with one of our lovely Hispanic ladies.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Now we’re building the dream team!