Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ParisCummings: My new ATF Paris Cummings aka DallasDarkHairedBarbie

Truth or dare...

Dang girl, get your $hit together and make a killing already....

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Man the trolls are out in full force lol. I just wrote a review of the session I had and it was awesome. I guess she doesn't like man-child trolls?

Quote Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
    You're the man paying $300 to nut! Makes me wanna pay the same NOT!

Who can guess how many nuts I can bust for the fee the OP paid? without the drama and my shoes intact

I like Paris, she would make a killing if she got her sessions straight, maybe someday she'll get there
    Whats the going rate for one of your usual crackhead street walkers these days $20? So 15 crackhead street walkers for you then?

Verified Hobbyist BCD mrredcat43's Avatar
    Management should compare IP addresses of the OP and Paris. I bet they're the same...........
    Always look out for #1

Quote Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
    Management should compare IP addresses of the OP and Paris. I bet they're the same...........
    Yes please do so we can shut the damn trolls up like you. I have the same review up on eccie with the same handle with lifetime premium access from 2014.

BANNED!!! MAJOR FAQ VIOLATIONS!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaesaeki View Post
    Whats the going rate for one of your usual crackhead street walkers these days $20? So 15 crackhead street walkers for you then?
    There's obviously sleepy crackheads in all levels the hobby, my ladies all stay awake and offer great drain service, you would think that tricks would get better service paying wayyyyyyyy more.....I always walk out with both shoes on my feet too LMAO. Freaking hairy mutt

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
    And if they're not?

haha! the few, if any, good reviews of Paris are from unverified......coincidence?

her reputation speaks for itself....

...calling her an ATF??? haha, that's too much........
    Last edited by JJ8901; 07-20-2020 at 11:28 PM.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    "she has had a few bad clients." How do you know? This is a very suspect review. Staff should check whether this is a multiple handles situation.

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Corpusprowler's Avatar
    I have seen paris. Her session is on point. I had a great time with her. But she does get BSC on people, even on me a couple times. You have to talk nice to Paris or she freaks out. Her rates are her rates. We agreed on a 160 hhr session but after a couple times of her telling me how she did me a favor by discounting me, I just paid the full 200hhr and left. I have no regrets about it, she’s a cutie, good in the sack, nice BBBJ. I got my money’s worth with a little hottie!!
    If she was 150 hhr and a little less BSC at times, she would be one of the best. She is just a young lady who wears her feelings on her shoulders. This is her living and she gets mean when it’s threatened, which I suppose anyone would do. She just takes it to The extreme more times then not.....

If you can see her, I recommend her. But be prepared and warned, if you insult her, she will flip the fuck out on you!!! Just saying guys.

Isn’t it always the BSC ones that are the best sessions???? Lol, just kidding Paris, don’t kill me!!!

BANNED!!! MAJOR FAQ VIOLATIONS!
    Quote Originally Posted by Corpusprowler View Post
    I have seen paris. Her session is on point. I had a great time with her. But she does get BSC on people, even on me a couple times. You have to talk nice to Paris or she freaks out. Her rates are her rates. We agreed on a 160 hhr session but after a couple times of her telling me how she did me a favor by discounting me, I just paid the full 200hhr and left. I have no regrets about it, she’s a cutie, good in the sack, nice BBBJ. I got my money’s worth with a little hottie!!
    If she was 150 hhr and a little less BSC at times, she would be one of the best. She is just a young lady who wears her feelings on her shoulders. This is her living and she gets mean when it’s threatened, which I suppose anyone would do. She just takes it to The extreme more times then not.....

If you can see her, I recommend her. But be prepared and warned, if you insult her, she will flip the fuck out on you!!! Just saying guys.

Isn’t it always the BSC ones that are the best sessions???? Lol, just kidding Paris, don’t kill me!!!
    She's gonna PM you and tell you off now, she has youth on her side, she just needs some thicker skin so she doesn't freak out about the little things.......and a dog cage for her nappy hair shoe eating mutt lol.

Verified Hobbyist BCD mrredcat43's Avatar
    I'd rather fuck a BBW than deal with her bullshit
    Always look out for #1

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Lol

Ok

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast