Thread: No go w/ Angie at GValentina

Verified Hobbyist BCD

No go w/ Angie at GValentina

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Gvalentina, Angie
    Date of Visit: 7/14/20
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 5615189918
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?72465-Gvalentina
    City, State: Houston, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? No but my fault
    Activities: DATY, HJ
    Length of Visit: Hhr
    Donation: 160
    Approximate age of Companion: 20s
    Hair Color and Length:
    Smoking Status: Non
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
    Companion Description: Nice white skin Latina tall about 5’7 nice D cups and curvy booty. Some very slight mommy tummy
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? No
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? No
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
    Had inquired about seeing Angie at 6 for an hour appointment. Booker told me she usually leaves right at 6 but will stay for me. I ended up getting out later than anticipated at work and told the booker I wouldn’t make 6 and would be 6:20 and if that was still ok. She said yes and I proceeded to make my way

Get there not an overly warm welcome thinking maybe she’s upset I’m late. Wash up and head to the bed, start a convo and she warms up a bit, and I’m thinking ok I’m good to go. Start sucking on her breast and lay her back from some DATY she seems to enjoy herself and says she cums. I take off my boxers and lay back while she starts to play with jr. she pops out some lube and starts a hand job. In my mind I’m thinking ok maybe it’s flavor lube for a bbbj but then she starts to open a condom, So I ask her can i get a blow job, and she says yes a CBJ and not to worry that she will make it feel just as good! And I tell her no I would like a bbbj at which point she tells me well all the girls back at EL were taught to inspect before bbbj (which is a lie since I been to EL plenty of times). I tell her sure go ahead I got nothing to hide, but low and behold she said no the tip was too red for her liking and wouldn’t do bbbj. I told her then I would have to cancel the appointment. I start texting the booker about this bs but they still say I owe $160 for the hhr (it’s 180 for hr). Meanwhile Angie is texting her friends that she can make her soccer practice after all and doesn’t seem concerned.

Honestly feel like this was bait and switch, maybe provider was still upset about me being late. I haven’t seen any other reviews on Angie so don’t know how she is with other clients. I also feel like i should have been cut a deal from the booker for the false advertising of services. Either way it is what it is $160 for a lame HJ and didn’t even nut once.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Same

Man i had the same issue with her. I saw her the other day when visiting Rachel. I've been with Sophia when she was at the other group. Really cute spinner. But now she knows she's cute so she gives you that service where she dont have to do much.
    But yeah saw Angie sitting playing on her phone the other day and she looked good. So thought I'd give her a shot. Same thing. Only do CBJ so ill pass

that sucks...

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Daaaaamn......... A good Solid standing member such as you bro or any solid member for that fact doesn't need to be treated like that and the fact that management didn't want to make it right by you shows all of us what kind of agency this place is.......

I for one will NEVER Go to GValentina and I'll be sure to pass this info on to my fellow Members and Mongers.......

PASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS......................!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Stiffwood7's Avatar
    Well said..Mr Slayer
    +1...passsssssssssss
    No CBJ..for me

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameltoeeater View Post
    Man i had the same issue with her. I saw her the other day when visiting Rachel. I've been with Sophia when she was at the other group. Really cute spinner. But now she knows she's cute so she gives you that service where she dont have to do much.
    But yeah saw Angie sitting playing on her phone the other day and she looked good. So thought I'd give her a shot. Same thing. Only do CBJ so ill pass
    Thanks for letting me know it wasn’t a chemistry thing, she’s just a cbj chick. Wish they were more upfront about it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD sliceopie's Avatar
    Damn man, sorry to hear that. Sounds like you got screwed (not the good kind either) by her and the Agency. smh. I’ve seen Sophia at that Agency and enjoyed her. I’ve been wanting to see others as well but have been little busy. Not going back now!!

As Slayer stated, Fallout has a good reputation and is also a great contributor to this board. That’s sooo BAD for business GValentina!!!

~Slice

CTE, sorry about your experience with her too man.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Dmurrieta's Avatar
    Is she angelina from El ?
    I'd like to take you to dinner and when they ask me what I'm going to order, answer them, "Nothing,!!! look what I'm eating!! 😎😎

Ouch..... Quite a few bad reviews from this place. Only good ones are from unverified newbies

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Thanks for sharing, OP.

THAT is caring.

I understand there are two sides to a story - butt this one seems 'pretty clear' and backed up by other monger comments.

It's disappointing to not receive the service level expected,

it is much further disappointing to not have the Agency attempt a reasonable compromise.

There are still many good choices out there...

and GValentina agency has just dropped to zero with most that read this review.
    Sharing is caring...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Damn that sucks .....

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by skittlez View Post

it is much further disappointing to not have the Agency attempt a reasonable compromise.[/SIZE][/B]

That's All GValentina has to do is make it right by Fallout. I hope they can make it right by him cause they do have some pretty ladies there but I think Angie is not a good fit there................... Just my Opinion.....

SLAYER

Verified Hobbyist BCD RunTheCourse's Avatar
    Bad biz bro. I’ve seen Sophia a few times at her old place and always had good single and doubles sessions and planned to follow her to her new digs. But won’t go if I don’t read that they have made this right
    BFE, Aspiring Stay At Home Hobbyist, Initiator Of Pleasurable Stimuli
    NOTE: Acrobatics depicted from this Avatar are fictitious scrolls and all acts described are strictly imaginative works of art solely for the purposes of enterTRAINment

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hey guys wanted to give an update, Agency reached out to me yesterday afternoon. They apologized profusely and didn’t realize the very limited activity that actually took place. And said they will make it right with another provider. So don’t write GV off.

My final thoughts are multiple members have come forward about Angie but no one ever offered up their experience till now. Common guys that’s what this board is for, to share info.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast