Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Can we have a Galveston section

Verified Companion Companion Lexieinhouston's Avatar
    I'm going to put this in Diamond John's house because I knew him and he used to message me back in the day when I was new and he was simply the sweetest person ever. Choeblue83, you can ask 1 million questions...Diamond John would have welcomed you every day all day.

Last edited by Lexieinhouston; 06-05-2018 at 05:59 PM.
    Currently in Austin & hug deprived

Please see the About Me section of My Profile above 🌹🥂

Calendar: https://preferred411.com/Calendar/vi...ndar.cfm/P7420

P411: P7420

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    It was a valid question, indeed. I think eventually there very likely will be a separate Galveston/Bay Area ad forum when the Hobby population warrants it.

I'm a firm believer in the "squeaky wheel" approach; if you want something, speak up and KEEP speaking up, and find people who share your goals and interests to speak up, too.

Verified Companion Companion Hottest bbw tuma queen's Avatar
    Thank u lexi and fancy this site is very helpful so far and thank goodness it was here for us. I know it's not a priority or anything sense all this happened there are bigger problems out there but y'all have totally been helpful

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I am all for a Galveston/Bay Area forum, would help to locate girls in my area and not on the north side, JS

Verified Companion Companion Hottest bbw tuma queen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexTheAngler View Post
    I am all for a Galveston/Bay Area forum, would help to locate girls in my area and not on the north side, JS
    Exactly why I asked

Registered (Not Verified)
    Coming from the SE side, it seems like most of the ladies are from the west or North side of town. I would welcome either a Galveston or possibly Baytown page. Prefer Galveston. It would make it easier to see who is out there on my general area. Thanks Choleblue83 for starting this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hottest bbw tuma queen View Post
    Exactly why I asked
    Heh ....

Good luck I've tried to get a Galveston forum on eccie for years. Maybe OH2 could do at least a subforum in Houston.
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

Just post your general location in your About Me and in any Ads you place. Then everyone knows where you are without creating another Forum. IJS
    New COED Theme Song!
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Keep insulting and degrading
    Though they're disapprovin'
    Keep those Mods a movin'
    Trollhide!
    Point em' up, Ban em' out
    Chase em' out, cut em' down
    Show em' who is Bossman
    Trollhide!

I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead ... Jimmy Buffett
    I could eat a Peach for hours.

Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    I think a Galveston/Bay Area sub-forum a fine idea, too, and I imagine there will be one eventually IF the Hobby population warrants such. That requires some programming changes. Gotta make sure we don't trip over any remaining gremlin glitches before adding extra on to our home too quickly and possibly giving the little buggers beds in which to multiply again, dang pervasive pests! The site is still adjusting to the growing pains experienced over the last few months. Exciting!

So far, however, I'm only aware of a handful of companions down toward the southern seashores. Sound off if you want us to know you're there, ladies!
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 08-03-2018 at 04:21 PM.

Verified Companion Companion yourtrinityraine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fancyinheels View Post
    No Galveston/Bay Area forum, alas, so yes, you and ladies like Lexie, Kay, and Sarah in Clear Lake, Molly and Nikki in Baytown, have to post in Houston.

Perhaps a separate section will be launched in the future once the region has more than just a handful of companions actively advertising there?
    With all due respect! Once you have the section available... the providers/companions WiLL COME.
    I suggested this years ago with Eros guide to combine Kansas City with St. Louis and San Antonio with Austin... Very successful.
    They had the same reason.. not a lot of companions requesting access to advertise.... remember please that some do not realize or have the thought to ask.

Many events and causes warrant hobbyist and providers to post on Coastal forum. Bike Week, Mardi Gras, Dickens, Surf Reunion, and most important DOW Contractors, and MORE. I would actually include it as the Entire Gulf Coast. This works well on the West Coast, Oregon, Washington, etc. per MY OWN experience.
    There a lot of hobby guys thirsty for companionship in these areas. I just drove over an hour last night to Lake Jackson to see a client that is a DOW contractor.. Millions of them down there with no access to a good companion.
    IT will be worth it to have this section. I PROMISE...

I get requests weekly asking to come to Freeport, Galveston, Lake Jackson, Surfside, even Corpus.
    Last edited by yourtrinityraine; 08-08-2018 at 09:57 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’m in the Webster area. You or anyone you might recomend be available?!

Registered (Not Verified)
    I think a Galveston/Bay Area sub-forum a fine idea, too, and I imagine there will be one eventually IF the Hobby population warrants such. That requires some programming changes. Gotta make sure we don't trip over any remaining gremlin glitches before adding extra on to our home too quickly and possibly giving the little buggers beds in which to multiply again, dang pervasive pests! The site is still adjusting to the growing pains experienced over the last few months. Exciting!

So far, however, I'm only aware of a handful of companions down toward the southern seashores. Sound off if you want us to know you're there, ladies!

Fancy, Might I suggust that you ask the guys who would be affected by this addition to sound-off as well?

Quote Originally Posted by jrk521 View Post
    Fancy, Might I suggust that you ask the guys who would be affected by this addition to sound-off as well?
    Oh, absolutely! I just wanted ladies down south to at least indicate their pleasurable presence.

As I said earlier in the thread:

...I'm a firm believer in the "squeaky wheel" approach; if you want something, speak up and KEEP speaking up, and find people who share your goals and interests to speak up, too.

Until H2 gets some persistent technical issues resolved (frustrating and intermittent review posting problems, for instance) and all forums already in existence are running smooth as honey, there likely won't be any more city additions this year, but heck, you never know. Squeak, er, speak up!
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 09-03-2018 at 11:03 AM.

Ask and ye shall receive:

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/forumdisplay.php?700-RED-HOT-ZONE-INTERSEXIONS-GALVESTON-BAY-AREA

Ads, ISOs, and a place to flirt, another erotic evolutionary step meeting the needs and requests of our members! Prelude to an entirely separate and complete Galveston Bay array of forums, but let's get participation going first in this Houston-area sub-set, okie dokie and pretty please? Post away, local coastal inhabitants. Search for seamen service by the seashore! Mermaids may murmur!
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 10-12-2018 at 12:22 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast