Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Can we have a Galveston section

Verified Companion Companion Hottest bbw tuma queen's Avatar

Can we have a Galveston section

I'm in kemah boardwalk area and just woundered if it's better for me to just post in Houston section or the girls in my area to have a Galveston forum idk though lol

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    No Galveston/Bay Area forum, alas, so yes, you and ladies like Lexie, Kay, and Sarah in Clear Lake, Molly and Nikki in Baytown, have to post in Houston.

Perhaps a separate section will be launched in the future once the region has more than just a handful of companions actively advertising there?

Hey lol, I'm in Clear Lake but I agree to no need for our own forum useless work...

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Sorry for not mentioning you, Cendell! I never realized you were that far down south.

yes ma'am I am way down here to LOL Kay, Lexi, & I often have same clients in common its ok though LOL we are good no need for another forum it serves no purpose

We all have the same clients in this area lol but everyone has a opinion I just was wondering not just for myself

There is no point fo ar separate forum on this side of town, girl you really worry about the wrong things in this business SMH!

opinions caused by your action ijs......

Having clients talk to me about it

I'm being positive I really just am asking not being hostile or rude but since there isn't alot of windows for the guys in Galveston county just thought I'd ask the very sweet fancy in heels answered I am good to go with the rest of my lovely day thanks

LMFAO, girl bye...

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I wish there was a galveston section! Though i would probably go broke entertaining ladies in my condo off strand st every week!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by fancyinheels View Post
    No Galveston/Bay Area forum, alas, so yes, you and ladies like Lexie, Kay, and Sarah in Clear Lake, Molly and Nikki in Baytown, have to post in Houston.

Perhaps a separate section will be launched in the future once the region has more than just a handful of companions actively advertising there?
    Are you a Mod. or a member of Admin.?? I have asked this question multiple times and never seen an answer.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Are you a Mod. or a member of Admin.?? I have asked this question multiple times and never seen an answer.
    I dont mean to answer for Ms Fancy butt,<< i believe she is helping by way of the higher up's giving her the go ahead, and ^^^in my opinion and its only mine that i know of a Galveston forum would serve 0 purpose, therei not near enough companions nor hobbyist for the useless work ....Ck or Fancy can correct my opinion if i'm wrong, as I stated before and stand by this we 'ALL' have much more to worry about than making more useless work for the site which may not prevail among the "law" is already affecting us, wait for 2019 we win the battle and lets have a galveston forum PARTY .....

Attachment 25399Attachment 25399 JUST SAYING WITH LOVING SARCASM
    Last edited by Guest 061718-A; 05-17-2018 at 02:59 AM.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
    I dont mean to answer for Ms Fancy butt,<< i believe she is helping by way of the higher up's giving her the go ahead, and ^^^in my opinion and its only mine that i know of a Galveston forum would serve 0 purpose, therei not near enough companions nor hobbyist for the useless work ....Ck or Fancy can correct my opinion if i'm wrong, as I stated before and stand by this we 'ALL' have much more to worry about than making more useless work for the site which may not prevail among the "law" is already affecting us, wait for 2019 we win the battle and lets have a galveston forum PARTY .....

Attachment 25399Attachment 25399 JUST SAYING WITH LOVING SARCASM
    In my line of work an old saying goes "the stupidest question is the one you didn't ask"

Either way.....still useless and perhaps we can get the current forums/platform to work FIRST before adding IMO a useless one opinions everyone has one and everyone's entitled to share (to an extent I believe) ijs.....

Quote Originally Posted by championsofengland View Post
    I wish there was a galveston section! Though i would probably go broke entertaining ladies in my condo off strand st every week!
    Ya it's not just me who thought to ask when several of my clients asked I just threw it out there as a question I guess some people took it the wrong way but I really was just trying to help

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast