Thread: Allie Katt: Allie, Monday morning.

Allie Katt: Allie, Monday morning.

Companion's Handle: Allie Katt
    Date of Visit: 5/7/2018
    Preferred Method of Contact: Call or text
    Phone Number: 817-566-4716
    Email Address: none right now
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: ditto
    City, State: White Settlement, Texas
    Type of Visit: incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: CHat, LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, BBBJ, FIV, Cowgirl, MISH. Chat some more, shower, ride to the liquor store and back.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1, went over
    Donation: 200 including tip
    Approximate age of Companion: 40
    Hair Color and Length: shoulder length blonde
    Smoking Status: not an issue
    Ethnic/Racial background: white girl
    Companion Description: Allie is heavier than her pictures, still has b-cup titties with responsive eraser nipples. clean, smooth. I have no idea of height or weight, but short.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
    This was a repeat visit based on performance.

Made appointment by text.

Incall is an extended stay motel.

Allie let me in the door wearing a towel, hair up. As this was a repeat visit we spent a couple minutes catching up. Allie has gained a few pounds during her most recent visit with Tarrant County, she's still the slightly chubby short blonde bubbly type. Her TCB is a little scattered.

Allie got on the bed sans towel, I peeled and snuggled up to her. LFK< some DFK and i had 1 finger in her snatch.

Allie proceeded to go down for a nice BBBJ. Her mouth is soft snd smooth, she uses consistent suction, up-and-down head movment and lots of tongue.

Short of painting her face, I slid down and proceeded to eat her pussy. Allie is really easy to please and I had her legs shaking in about two minutes. Tongue fucking, flicking the clit, sucking the labia and minora. Maybe five minutes in she had to tap out. Leg shaking, back arching, humping my face. I have to say I really enjoyed this part. It feels good to win one every now and then.

Allie gave me some more BBBJ to the point of max stiffness, rolled on a Trojan Magnum Super Thin and
    climbed aboard. Her pussy is snug, she hit one good "O", goo ran down over my old fuzzy balls, I began stroking back at her and made the "O" come back.

After a few she asked to go doggie or mish, I took mish, plugged it in and tried to drive her back down to the first floor. Allie begins vocalizing, orgasms again, I got the tingle and kept going and got a splendid nut, thank you, and we just laid there out of breath, I had a massive endorphin rush

Allie got up, retrieved a warm wash cloth, brought it back to me, went in and rinsed off in the shower. I got up and wobbled into the shower and refreshed the crotch and 'stache. Chatted a little more, because she's good company, and strolled out to the car like a boss! A boss with a bad limp, but a boss.

Recommendation: Yes.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD motocrossman's Avatar
    Great Review, I Love Me some Allie Kat...!
    I need to post my review from last week as well...!

Moto

Verified Hobbyist BCD jrewing40's Avatar
    Called just a bit ago, number already no good. Guess shell have a new phone soon
    Oil Baron

817-381-9189

Verified Hobbyist BCD jrewing40's Avatar
    Awesome! Thanks
    Oil Baron

Registered (Not Verified) piquant1999's Avatar

I need to get me a round of dat katt

Saw something on the katt a few weeks ago, not sure what it was but I knew it was time. Thank you sir for your input (no pun intended) now it's time I put.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    $200...ive never paid her that much. Are we going into a sellers market?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Corpusprowler's Avatar
    Tried to see her again tonight. She told me to show up at 7:15 so I wouldn’t have to wait, then said 15 more minute, long story short, after 45 minutes of waiting, I left. That’s twice she’s done that to me, there will not be a third. Sad too, was looking forward to a visit with her.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Allie several times

I have seen Allie 4 times, each time was an adventure. Her bbbj skills are very good, and her kitty is very tight, but taste good and doesn't take long to start quivering and shaking. She is multi orgasmic. The last time I saw her was a QV car date, she was between motel rooms. Her legs do bend a good way backwards for very good access in a back seat.