Thread: How does one report a provider for outing

Registered (Not Verified)

How does one report a provider for outing

How does one report a provider for outing, its a serious situation and i want to protect others from her

Retired Site "Guide"
    If it happened on ourhome2.net the "Report Post" function does work. Anything off the board should remain that way.

So i shouldn't protect others from being blackmailed like i was being

Retired Site "Guide"
    Use your best judgement. Start your thread here in co-ed and we'll see how it goes. If it's someone here they'll have the opportunity to reply.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This is no time to be playing games. If somebody is trying to blackmail you then out her or at least run it through the locker room or back channel.

Verified Companion Companion
    Ladies, allow me to protect you from Bonediggerdada aka time-wasting asshat. He came up to my room then said he needed to go back to his car for cash. I chose to accompany him out to his car which totally bothered him, obvi. Yes it's a serious situation that I had to prepare to throw hands with a grown ass man-child for insulting my intelligence and wasting my time and straight up lying to my face. As far as blackmail goes, yeah, threats were made. No action taken. I couldn't help myself. He's a slimy, creepy, wormy bastard and it made me feel better. Honestly, I should have just whooped his ass then and there.

Well, I guess that solved itself...

Quote Originally Posted by B Three View Post
    Well, I guess that solved itself...
    LOL!

Interesting thread. Which leads me to say this.

Bonedigga--lose my email. This girl ain't got no time for asshattery.

Let me add another piece of the puzzle to the BONEDIGGER/BONEDIGGERDADA equation to help you ladies make an informed decision on whether to see him or not. Amber Foxxz sounds like she had him pegged right on.

He contacted me 2 weeks ago, asking for a date, and said he had references from two legit providers I trust. I gave him my rates, and never heard from him again.

Today, I received this email from him: "You rude old hag, I think I thought I was contacting someone else. Plus, you are way over priced." I'm sure this is because of my post directed towards him on this thread.

So, we have a disrespectful hobbyist who thinks it's okay to disparage women, and is a haggler. I'll let all you ladies decide if you want to entertain this person. As for me, he's on my blocked list.

Quote Originally Posted by ATF_AmberFoxxz View Post
    Ladies, allow me to protect you from Bonediggerdada aka time-wasting asshat. He came up to my room then said he needed to go back to his car for cash. I chose to accompany him out to his car which totally bothered him, obvi. Yes it's a serious situation that I had to prepare to throw hands with a grown ass man-child for insulting my intelligence and wasting my time and straight up lying to my face. As far as blackmail goes, yeah, threats were made. No action taken. I couldn't help myself. He's a slimy, creepy, wormy bastard and it made me feel better. Honestly, I should have just whooped his ass then and there.
    So your admitting to blackmailing me, admitting to out me, and why not tell the whole story *********, thst u would lied and misrepresented yrself, that u had another person in the room who u then tried to psss me off on, so yes, i tried to excuse myself and u wouldnt let me leave, you threatened me w violence uf ucking **** ****, and made me pay you just so i could leave, then sent me threatening messages told me to pay u700 or you would out me, all of this you just admitted to, you shoild be banned for life, blackballed, outing is no joke, you r so stupid, you make me lsugh

Edited prohibited subject 5/18/18 - gfe

Quote Originally Posted by Bonediggerdada View Post
    So your admitting to blackmailing me, admitting to out me, and why not tell the whole story *********, thst u would lied and misrepresented yrself, that u had another person in the room who u then tried to psss me off on, so yes, i tried to excuse myself and u wouldnt let me leave, you threatened me w violence uf ucking **** ****, and made me pay you just so i could leave, then sent me threatening messages told me to pay u700 or you would out me, all of this you just admitted to, you shoild be banned for life, blackballed, outing is no joke, you r so stupid, you make me lsugh
    And for the record, I saw damn scarlett yesterday, she can vouch for me, i saw u in the lobby u *****, u looked ******* ***, u r a danger to this business, since you also just admitted to violence, so is this how you act when u r mad, hmmmmmm

Edited prohibited subject 5/18/18 - gfe

Retired Site "Guide"
    Well, that didn't go well. And, since both sides have had their say... *CLICK*