Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: So Slow!

Registered - not validated

So Slow!

This site is so slow moving compared to listcrawler, megapersonals,and Backpage! Anyone know of any better sites?

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by robexar View Post
    Hahaha...exactly!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by robexar View Post
    This is why no one uses vBulletin software anymore. The core development team moved on and created a light weight and more powerful forum software called Xenoforo. vBulletion 4 and 5 has to be the shittiest software on the market. The reason is because VB 4 and 5 have been known to be a database resource hog, which is why this forum runs so slow. Other forum software developers get around this issue by archiving threads after 30, 60+ days, whereas everything is searchable in VB.

Not a welcome/introduction post.

Moved to the proper forum.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Phillipe View Post
    This is why no one uses vBulletin software anymore. The core development team moved on and created a light weight and more powerful forum software called Xenoforo. vBulletion 4 and 5 has to be the shittiest software on the market. The reason is because VB 4 and 5 have been known to be a database resource hog, which is why this forum runs so slow. Other forum software developers get around this issue by archiving threads after 30, 60+ days, whereas everything is searchable in VB.
    Not to mention hackable. There's so many flaws and holes in this software, it's laughable. An SQL injection could take this board down..easily.

Retired Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Be-kind_Rewind View Post
    Not to mention hackable. There's so many flaws and holes in this software, it's laughable. An SQL injection could take this board down..easily.
    Gtfo then. This site is here as a FREE resource for both sides of the coin, all the work is volunteer and no one is making a dime. Nor will the owner (s) ACCEPT A FUCKING DONATION as a gesture of gratitude. You and the OP can take your ungrateful asses to moco, no one will miss either of you.

Excuse my outburst good and kind folk of the hobbysphere. ALL STOCKED UP AND TOTALLY OVER ungrateful mfs this week.

When you 2 shit talkers start your badass site and risk a federal court case to provide free advertising services, let us know. Or don't. Complainers NEVER do a damn thing besides... complain.

As you were folks. Berry- OUT

Weren't you one of the people freaking out about security before the other site went down?? But now it's okay because it's the only place you have left to ply your trade? Got news for ya, you're more vulnerable now than when you were on the other site. At least on that one there were coders brought in to apply patches to the security flaws.

Retired Companion
    Nope. Sure wasn't. I do this crazy thing where I actually read and research... shocker I know. (wink wink)
    The rest of your blather I neglected to read. sorry, not sorry :-)

Verified Companion Companion NaughtyAughty's Avatar

baaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry Skye View Post
    Gtfo then. This site is here as a FREE resource for both sides of the coin, all the work is volunteer and no one is making a dime. Nor will the owner (s) ACCEPT A FUCKING DONATION as a gesture of gratitude. You and the OP can take your ungrateful asses to moco, no one will miss either of you.

Excuse my outburst good and kind folk of the hobbysphere. ALL STOCKED UP AND TOTALLY OVER ungrateful mfs this week.

When you 2 shit talkers start your badass site and risk a federal court case to provide free advertising services, let us know. Or don't. Complainers NEVER do a damn thing besides... complain.

As you were folks. Berry- OUT

Well never have I doubted that when something needed to be said.....tactfully or not.....YOU SAY IT!!!!
    ** DO NOT OFFER HH**
    **Can NOT accommodate short notice, scheduling a must. And PLZ If you're serious about seeing me take the two minutes needed do a little research read my bio and be prepared when reaching out Don't just send me a "HEY" text
    Ask about lunch/dinner & slumber parties❤️
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...hedl69-2328481

"Here hold my dignity...I've got some sketchy shit to do."

Retired Companion
    Berry, I love you. Spunky, fiesty no bullshit woman, just my type!

Lmao...and i just want to get laid������

Thumbs up

Hmmmm life has been treating us well enough to stay afloat .
    I guess it all depends on who's Available

ALWAYS READY FOR A GOOD TIME :)

Be Well-Groomed

Be Courteous at All Times

Never Be Late

Well Reviewed

WE DO NOT OFFER BBFS ,SS , CIM, QV
    Cash app is no longer available!

Not Newbie friendly . You Must provide current provider References with Current contact number! No exceptions.

(210) 549-6422

Ladies and gents who have a problem with this site, please remember that no one put a gun to your head to hop on here! This is a FREE site started by someone who has no agendas...has had everyone's safety and security, front and center, for over twenty years or more! Remember when the old mothership site went away years ago? This site was the "to go" site for people to stay connected...even back then! Instead of whining about all the problems, we should be grateful for this site and to those who keep it secure!
    HELLO FRIENDS! I've missed you all! Please forgive me for not answering your PMs...I cannot access this site very often. Any future activities...I'll post several weeks prior to the event, but nothing is currently planned.

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Oh.
    A "Living Legend" posting.

Could it be.....
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast