Thread: Katiforyou: Fun time with Kati

Verified Hobbyist BCD kcquestor's Avatar

Katiforyou: Fun time with Kati

Companion's Handle: Katiforyou
    Date of Visit: May 4, 2018
    Preferred Method of Contact: I contacted her through a PM here and followed up with text. Not sure what she prefers
    Phone Number: 973-559-3139
    Email Address: yourgfekati@protonmail.ch
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: http://ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?25733-Katiforyou
    City, State: Kansas City, MO
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: DFK, BBBJ, CFS
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 60
    Donation: 200
    Approximate age of Companion: 34
    Hair Color and Length: Brown to shoulder. Shaved on one side, but not noticeable unless she has her hair up
    Smoking Status: Smokes
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Tall with a curvy body. Big soft butt. Nice sized breasts that are very responsive.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded expectations
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Met Kati through friends a while back -- just before ECCIE went down, actually. We hung out for a long time, but I didn't get her number because I was counting on ECCIE (oops). Was thrilled when I saw her on here. Contacted her through a PM and exchanged numbers. Set up an appointment for Friday and she showed up at my house right on time. She was wearing a very pretty sun dress (very respectable) with nothing on underneath (very hot!). Not a clock-watcher at all. Session was awesome, but standard. Girl has some skills. After the session she hung around and we chatted for a long time about the hobby and Kansas City. Recommended.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Ditto

Couldn’t agree more, @rlo!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Of course YMMV is the operative principle in this hobby. My experience was closer to KCQ. She’s not a spinner but she has some skills. And a pretty large menu as well.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

I get it, but...

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Update...

After my earlier comments were posted, Kati contacted me. She apologized for our prior experience and offered to make it up to me.

My calendar is a mess normally. Nonetheless, she persevered, and we met this morning. Her perseverance was more evidence that she was sincere about making things right.

As I have previously mentioned, Kati is a pretty girl. We had a terrific time together today.

I was impressed that she takes her work seriously enough to reach out and try to make up for the earlier session. The fact that Dallas would do doubles with her reinforces my good opinion of Kati.

She’s pretty, bright, and has some serious skills. Accordingly, I can recommend you see her.

Finally, we discussed her no-review policy. I told her I was inclined to write this post, and she agreed.