Thread: What is the process to get verified? Submitted request a few weeks ago

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Accept What is the process to get verified? Submitted request a few weeks ago

Thanks

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    The current procedure to become a Verified Hobbyist or Companion, per our happy host, ck1942:

Simply copy and paste the following into your new PM template and send it to verified members you know are able to vouch for you and include ck1942 in the addressees:

ck1942 instructed me to send you a vouching request and for you to confirm directly to him that we have sessioned within the past 90 days... no details are necessary, just the confirmation. I was instructed to copy him on the request and ask you to copy me on the confirmation, please.

So, an H2-registered member should PM a Vouch Request (make sure that's actually IN the title) to an already established member visited recently AND ck, and when the recipient responds with verification, she/he should send the message to both the person needing validation AND to ck.

There were some technical problems when the board was initially inundated by E refugees, so not incomprehensible that your request went spinning into the void. I'd say curse the gremlin glitches and just start again, hon.

Irish luck in lust!
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 05-05-2018 at 09:31 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the info!

Verified Hobbyist BCD redleg505's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crossroadsdelta View Post
    Thanks for the info!
    Well, between yesterday when you asked...and today, your status has updated to Verified Hobbyist.

I sent mine in almost two weeks ago, exactly how it says to submit and the person vouching for me sent a message back (which is verified). I even forwarded the response to ck1942 and also followed up and no response yet.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Not to interrupt the train of thought, but unless the verifying person includes me in the reply, it's a bit difficult to qualify a request.

Did follow up, 410 is now set to verified hobbyist.

Enjoy!

= = = = =

Members are reminded that "verified" merely means that a session has been confirmed.

In the hobby lexicon, "verified" does not equal "vouched."

ijs
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I made request a few days ago and provider followed through copying CK. My status changed from still looking around to registered, not verified.