Thread: BEWARE: 918-387-9585 is A POLICE OFFICER! Tulsa PD

Verified Companion Companion maggiejewel's Avatar

BEWARE: 918-387-9585 is A POLICE OFFICER! Tulsa PD

TPD is hot and heavy!
    Beware of this number
    918-387-9585!
    This is a COP. TPD
    Do not take calls from this number!
    I know for a fact it’s a cop! He gave me two tickets!

They barged into my room, pulled a gun, my service Dog with me, on a leash with her vest! She was only trying to protect me! Barking at three people busting into my room! I never asked this guy for money, met him in public! Very pushy and demanding about giving me money! I told him I don’t take money for sex, you can donate to spend time with me! But I will not have sex for money, he gets back to my room and keeps asking how much he pulled out money and I refused to take it! He said how much for a Blo and I said I don’t know, I don’t take money for that! I said if you would like to donate for my time you can. I’m still fully dressed sitting on the bed! He threw 100$ down on the night stand, All I ever said was 1! Not 100$
    He said he smoked so I asked him to join, I pulled out a box to get a puff, then he stood up pissed off cause I wasnt trying to suck him off! I never touched this man, never took my clothes off! He gave me the creeps and now I know why! He called in back up and told them I had drugs, yeah all my prescriptions and a little bud!
    His back up busted in, refused to show me a badge! There was three men and one female! Screaming at me, Diesel was barking to protect me, one pulled a gun and screamed over and over he was gonna put a bullet in her head! Me standing between them and her he’s saying it over and over! I am gonna shoot her in the head! Lock her up, chain her to the shower bar! Still refusing to show me their badges, I say I don’t know who you are, he looked at me and said I told you were PD! Now do what I said or she’s dead! He’s got his gun pointed at my head! I tied her to the shower and shut the door! They cuffed me and started digging through my things! They didn’t find anything but the tiny bud, so they ticketed me for soliciting and the one bud!
    When I couldn’t give them names, it pissed them off! The female cop called me all kinds of nasty names! I think it made her feel good! She was bouncing all over my room!
    They want names of drug dealers! Shit I don’t know any! They asked me if I knew of where to buy drugs, I told them I don’t buy drugs, the bud was a gift! They said all kinds of things to me! I told them I have Fibromyalgia and AS which is a bone disease! They told me I was a liar because on Tulsalivereviews it says I’m an all positions gal! I hope you’re still reading cause you need to take this in! I’ve never posted on TLR or Erotic Monkey! They stole our profiles and posted them! So if you didn’t know this, you do now! They asked me where I posted ads and I told them I didn’t anymore. That ECCIE was my place until they closed up! They have no idea about this site! Please keep us safe here! Don’t let people know!

They told me they didn’t give a shit about what I do, but not to do it in Tulsa that they’d be watching for my truck! So I’m gonna start bringing my bike or borrow a car! I’ll stay just outa Tulsa, can anyone tell me where the good safe places are?
    If you have anymore info please comment! We need to keep each other safe!

I hope I haven’t said or typed this wrong don’t need any trouble guys just wanna warn!
    I was not arrested, just given two tickets! If there’s any lawyers here, I could use some advice! What they did to me and how they did it, was all wrong all around! Pulled a gun on me and Diesel a service dog to boot! She was protecting me because she felt my fear! They barged I To my room screaming at me, a gun in my face him screaming he’s gonna shoot her in the head and if I stand between so be it I’ll also be dead! Never showed ID until they cuffed me! I’m feeling scared to death thinking they may not even be cops and here I am with no protection and a gun at my head!
    I’m pleading not guilty by the way, remember I told you I never asked for money, he insisted I take some, I never touched it refused matter of fact! So he layed it down on the nightstand and got pissed when I kept chatting him up! I was in no hurry and that pissed him off too! It was when I pulled the bud out he said no thanks and I said, you told me you wanted to smoke first, then that’s when he said, I’m TPD and your under arrest!

I’m telling you my story to keep you safe! They don’t know about this site! Just be safe when making an ad! They can arrest you for that now under the new law! See I dont have access to the sites they found me on, thank God ECCIE is gone or they may have been able to read about me there! What’s funny out of all of this is the one guy cop and the female Amazon where so fascinated by my reviews on TLR and EM that they kept talking about it, how was I able to move all around and fuck a guy down the way they said I did! They kept on and on about it! This team is a little strange guys, and I’m going to court and fighting this bullshit!
    Any lawyers out there? Wanna help a poor gal out?
    Ladies be safe and careful! They told me to keep doing what I wanted just not in Tulsa!
    Last edited by maggiejewel; 05-04-2018 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Miss spelled

Verified Hobbyist BCD Slowhanz57's Avatar
    FYI, ECCIE is showing signs of a possible return. Just thought you might wanna know. Very sorry for what you and your service dog suffered at the hands of the Gestapo.

Verified Companion Companion Sugar~N~Spice's Avatar
    Sorry this happened to you! SCREEN
    SCREEN
    SCREEN
    SCREEN!!!!
    I can not emphasize this enough! I don’t do doubles with anyone I don’t do anything else. And I’m not desperate. You shouldn’t have told them about ECCIE and you should’ve played stupid IMO

Keeping your wits about you while facing down a gun isn't as easy as it looks. Don't ask me how I know.

Verified Companion danielle silver's Avatar
    Like I've said before all you have to do is have an ad posted, answer to that name and show up..

You don't have to agree to money the add and appearance is enough...

Thanks for being honest girl..

I respect that shit...

I agree with Sugar~n~Spice

Admitting to it sealed your fate, there isn't shit an attorney can do..
    Last edited by danielle silver; 05-04-2018 at 04:12 PM.
    405-261-9144
    Catch me in OKC This week ONLy
    Rare Limited Opportunity
    Must be CHRISTMAS
    🎄 JULY
    xoxo
    The Elusive DaniellE SilveR

Verified Companion Companion Sugar~N~Spice's Avatar
    Yep- admitted to association. Now this has us all worried our new site is compromised. Girl I know we have had our up and downs, but how many times have I told you to screen ? Now with the new law we HAVE... meeting in public does nothing good.. how did he get your number??

Verified Companion Companion
    I already told mags to tighten up her screening. It will mean less volume. That number called me while I was at hospital with my guy. I have had so many questionable numbers now, I am thinking of just going to go to email or pms.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Sorry about this happening and it shaking out this way. Thanks for posting this to warn others ofthe danger.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Redd Rozay's Avatar

Sharing is caring!!!!

Very appreciative of this Post, MJ! As Gypsy and Sugar~N~Spice both said SCREEN SCREEN AND SCREEN again!!! Safety SHOULD BE THE #1 Prority of Our Community! Use this as an eye opener on how to proceed with CAUTION! Be Safe
    SHARING IS CARING

THE GAWDFAWKER

IF YOU STAY READY.... You Don’t Have To Get Ready!!!

Verified Companion Companion Blaze's Avatar
    If they want you, they got you no matter what you did or did not do, said or did not say. The best thing you can do for yourself is to say to them and just keep repeating over and over if your nervous. I have the right to remain silent and I want to talk to a lawyer. That's it. Once they've Mirandized and you are in cuffs,, SHUTUP! Zip it and refuse to answer any questions.
    Its A Blaze! ~~ Natural Redhead ~~
    P411
    Please no reviews at this time, thank you.
    Massage & Reg Session

Verified Companion Companion Suzanna Turner's Avatar
    +1,000 Blaze!

MJ Thank you so much for posting this and making us all aware. Most girls only watch out for themselves and they do not share what happened to them, which always puts the rest of us at risk. So for that, thank you very much. You are very apprecaited!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    That story is unbelievable!!
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

They don't pull that kind of shit in Connecticut....just sayin'....

Verified Companion Companion Kiki7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
    That story is unbelievable!! ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

They don't pull that kind of shit in Connecticut....just sayin'....
    Its different out here ...out there is more important stuff to worry about

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lespaulmankc's Avatar
    Thank you for the post MJ. Very sorry this happened to you but glad that you and Diesel were not injured.

Blaze is correct. Don’t say anything except “I want a lawyer”. Watching Cops and similar shows, it’s amaing how many people manage to hang themselves trying to talk their way out of a jam.

There's a forty-six minute+ video on YouTube, presented by both a lawyer and a cop, titled "Don't Talk To The Police." They both agree that it's never a good thing to speak to them without representation.

I didn't want to direct link from here, but if you use the quoted phrase above, and look for the video of the appropriate length, published by Regent University School of Law, you'll get it.

It will be very enlightening for some folks. They even mention the fact that several attorneys ignored the same advice when they were in trouble, thinking they had it in hand because they were an attorney, and they're doing time as well.

Information is power. Getcha some.
    Last edited by Slowhanz57; 05-05-2018 at 05:29 PM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast