Thread: Lexilove69 was Great!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Cool Lexilove69 was Great!

A very pretty companion, pretty face and long red hair. Came dressed in a sexy casual outfit that showed off her curves well. We started with a hug and LFK.

Off went our clothes and we started with DFK and a handjob with lotion. This felt really nice and before long I wanted to pop. So into her hot mouth I went. She felt great - nice and wet, very tight. She took me al the way into her mouth it didn’t take long before I got my first pop right there - nice and huge - she kept deep throating me until I was completely dry.

After that, I gave her pretty body a massage, she has curves in all the right places - perky C cups breasts that I enjoyed playing with as well as some hot kitty play that got me very excited.

Now that I was ready for round 2 she started by giving me more hot deep throat action - her BBBJ skills are excellent and this felt as good as the first BJ and before too long I got pop number two this way - she didn’t miss a drop, she sucked it all down.

After this, I gave her beautiful body another massage and played with her stunning kitty and perky breasts until I was very excited and wanted her yet.

With some lotion, she gave me an excellent HJ - I took this for as long as I could before I popped. This pop was huge, felt wonderful too.

After this, still more kitty play until I was ready for her hot mouth again. I lasted as long as I could from her hot deep throat action until I nutted one last time down her throat, it was a huge pop too.

After that, our time sadly ran out. I had a wonderful time with a very talented and sexy provider. I will repeat again. She is truly amazing.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    is this a review or ad for provider?

provider posted that she doesn't allow msog

http://ourhome2.net/vb/showthread.ph...ame-is-to-much!!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD motocrossman's Avatar
    And why is the same review copied and pasted for every provider.....? It is the same review, over and over and over and over...?

Moto

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    CIM appointments for me can be very similar. These were, but that is not a bad thing. She was MSOG for me, this maybe YMMV.

I get an error message when I use the form to post a review. Others are getting the error message as well.

I wanted to posting something positive about these lovely ladies.

We still have the white knights. Captain Save A Ho to the rescue