A very pretty companion, pretty face and long red hair. Came dressed in a sexy casual outfit that showed off her curves well. We started with a hug and LFK.

Off went our clothes and we started with DFK and a handjob with lotion. This felt really nice and before long I wanted to pop. So into her hot mouth I went. She felt great - nice and wet, very tight. She took me al the way into her mouth it didn’t take long before I got my first pop right there - nice and huge - she kept deep throating me until I was completely dry.

After that, I gave her pretty body a massage, she has curves in all the right places - perky C cups breasts that I enjoyed playing with as well as some hot kitty play that got me very excited.

Now that I was ready for round 2 she started by giving me more hot deep throat action - her BBBJ skills are excellent and this felt as good as the first BJ and before too long I got pop number two this way - she didn’t miss a drop, she sucked it all down.

After this, I gave her beautiful body another massage and played with her stunning kitty and perky breasts until I was very excited and wanted her yet.

With some lotion, she gave me an excellent HJ - I took this for as long as I could before I popped. This pop was huge, felt wonderful too.

After this, still more kitty play until I was ready for her hot mouth again. I lasted as long as I could from her hot deep throat action until I nutted one last time down her throat, it was a huge pop too.

After that, our time sadly ran out. I had a wonderful time with a very talented and sexy provider. I will repeat again. She is truly amazing.