Thread: Sexiesummer6996 was lots of fun!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Accept Sexiesummer6996 was lots of fun!

A cute companion, pretty face. Short but sexy. Came dressed in a short shorts and a top that showed off sexy body well. We started with a hug and DFK.

Off went our clothes and into her hot mouth I went. She felt great - nice and wet, very tight. She took me al the way into her mouth it didn’t take long before I got my first pop right there - nice and huge - she kept deep throating me until I was completely dry.

She didn’t stop sucking on me - Round 2 was her giving me more hot dep throat action - her BBBJ skills are the very good and felt great and before too long I got pop number two this way.

After this, she played with her kitty with a toy she brought until she came several times.

Next - she played with me with her toy while giving me more deep throat action. I took this for as long as I could before I popped. This pop was huge, felt wonderful too.

After this, more kitty play with her toy - watching her pay with herself got me excited and I was ready for her hot mouth again. I lasted as long as I could from her hot deep throat action until I nutted one last time down her throat, it was a huge pop too.

After that, our time sadly ran out. I had a wonderful time with a very talented and sexy provider. I will repeat again. She is truly amazing.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    you would be doing her and the guys a good service if you provided a link to her data.

Verified Hobbyist BCD motocrossman's Avatar
    Hey Buddy, it would also help if you did not use the same review for EVERYONE..!
    Just my opinion though :-)

MOTO

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This CIM session was a little different - she brought a toy for her and used it on me! Very nice! The CIC sessions are quite different, maybe Ava Sweets and Jasmine Rei will come over to this site.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    I contacted sexisummer6996 off of p411. I liked her small frame. Since I never saw her in person nor really talked to her, I suggested dinner at a restaurant by the hotel she was staying at. I arrived, sat inside and waited for her for about 10 minutes. As she walked in, the pics were accurate, but she was wearing some jeans that were coming down so low, at least an inch of her ass crack was showing as she was walking around, very uncooth. She wanted to sit outside on the patio to eat so I got a table that was in the shade. There were many others out there as well. As we were talking, I noticed that she was a bit lit as she was very loud, talking about Eccie, the hobby, ect. to me, also very uncooth and I am pretty sure that other patrons over heard her.

After the meal that I paid for, she goes outside to smoke and I thought about cutting out, but then she saw me, so we walked to my car and she tells me about some other guy that has seen her a few times, he demanded BBFS, and she obliged him, then told me because of that, she was about 1 month pregnant. And there she was, drinking alcohol and smoking cigs. Needless to say, I was looking for a way out, but we made it to my car and as soon as she got in, she turned the radio up real loud as I started to look for a place to park by her hotel. I barely scraped a truck that was trying to pass me using the parallel parking areas to do so as I was trying to turn ($100 in damage per body shop). As we were stopped to exchange insurance info, ss6996 became boisterous, calling the lady a bitch, ect. I told her not to mind my passenger, she is drunk.

After everything was done, I told her that the lady called the cops to make a report (she really didn't). So, ss6996 walked a couple of blocks back to her hotel room to get something, we were in downtown fw and as she turned the corner out of site, I got in my car and went home. She called and text a couple of times, but eventually got the hint.