Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: PSA not to be confused with PSE

Verified Companion Companion Blaze's Avatar

PSA not to be confused with PSE

Well, let's see how this thread goes *winks at abaddon* lol thanks for listening to my rant. Still a sexy voice, muah.

Okay, so I been thinking (ya, I know)... About changing my name. My nickname has been Blaze since my early 20s, I will always be Blaze, Blazr, Mistress Blaze per Slow and Rip, and Ms Blaze.

So I've been thinking about changing it up with the climate change in the hobby and new laws and such. Maybe having to step out into unfamiliar venues for advertising.

I've always walked a fence line with two personas per se, never been one to consistently post ads for either in any one venue. I've always done okay doing my own thing to my own beat.

So if you do see this from me in the near future you know why. No biggie, no hidden agenda, no whatevers... Three of the four people I've bounced ideas off have liked my suggestion. I won't out the nay sayer giggles.

I may keep Blaze and just use a two name for website/email puposes. I don't know, change is hard when your older and a total rebrand just seems daunting to me. I'm probably just lazy.

While I sorta have a name picked, I'm still open to suggestions.
    Its A Blaze! ~~ Natural Redhead ~~
    P411
    Please no reviews at this time, thank you.
    Massage & Reg Session

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    How about Stormy Daniels??

Verified Hobbyist BCD Slowhanz57's Avatar
    You're a funny guy, Sully. I like you. That's why I'm going to kill you last.

Fuck that bitch! Yes I said it and I own it. I'm a deplorable and never held ol' Monica against Bill. My thoughts were this, if he's getting topped off in the Oval, our country is probably better off for it. Happy Comander ans Cheif. We as providers, and do expect the same from our clients,, a non verbal NDA under most circumstances. Deny Deny Deny. I realize our economy is pathetic for a lot of people. But dayum, she should have kept to her agreement and/or shoved another dick in her mouth to stay busy. IMO, a person is only as good as their word. Our industry takes enough heat in many different ways. It's kinda like she turned on her own for no good reason, like being brutally attacked or something? Still, there wouldn't have been an NDA for that situation. Rant over.

So I was thinking Pepper Lane...
    P411
    Massage & Reg Session

Verified Companion Companion
    *the nay sayer* lol Didn't say I didn't like it. Just said it sounds like a rodeo queen name and it makes me wanna see dat ass in some chaps!

Pale skin, freckles, red hair and CHAPS? Ok, I'm awake now. At least I got here for the good parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    Mistress Blaze per Slow and Rip
    And let me tell y'all; she milked it for all she was worth. I have no idea about Rip's accommodations, since he was just a voice further down the cell block. Two years in a rocky, rat-infested dungeon, eating moldy bread and bugs. The only light was from the candle on my workbench, which could only be allowed on if I was repairing her computer or her vibrator. "Fix this;" "rub here," "wax this," "clean that." Hell, the only time I saw daylight was when she let me out to detail the limo. Thank God someone tricked her into giving me a sock and I was FREE!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I don't really care what you call yourself, what I care about is you being in Waco or me being in Tulsa....lol, God you are a beautiful woman.

Verified Companion Companion Sugar~N~Spice's Avatar
    Well, let's see how this thread goes *winks at abaddon* lol thanks for listening to my rant. Still a sexy voice, muah.

Okay, so I been thinking (ya, I know)... About changing my name. My nickname has been Blaze since my early 20s, I will always be Blaze, Blazr, Mistress Blaze per Slow and Rip, and Ms Blaze.

So I've been thinking about changing it up with the climate change in the hobby and new laws and such. Maybe having to step out into unfamiliar venues for advertising.

I've always walked a fence line with two personas per se, never been one to consistently post ads for either in any one venue. I've always done okay doing my own thing to my own beat.

So if you do see this from me in the near future you know why. No biggie, no hidden agenda, no whatevers... Three of the four people I've bounced ideas off have liked my suggestion. I won't out the nay sayer giggles.

I may keep Blaze and just use a two name for website/email puposes. I don't know, change is hard when your older and a total rebrand just seems daunting to me. I'm probably just lazy.

While I sorta have a name picked, I'm still open to suggestions.

I say DO IT! I’ve been thinking the same. But than I wouldn’t be your lol name sake anymore. Maybe you and I can come up with something for me. After the new bust on alerts.....I think I’m gonna venture new territory and be extra cautious than I already am. Is there ever such a thing? .... blaze you remind me of Jessika rabbit.... heyyyyyyy there you go! * BOOM baby *

Verified Hobbyist BCD pyramider's Avatar

So I was thinking Pepper Lane...

How about Pepper Taint? It has a nice ring to it ...

Pepper taint about thi, Pepper taint about that! Lolo lol funny stuff.

Be glad you had a candle, and a sock!
    P411
    Massage & Reg Session

Lots of Jessica's. Ha ha ha, I thought of pepper spice, but then the ref of being a spice gurl sounded silly to me.
    P411
    Massage & Reg Session

Verified Companion Companion Suzanna Turner's Avatar
    Awe, I liked Pepper Spice.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lespaulmankc's Avatar
    Blazing Saddles??? Giddy up cowgirl!
    Fucking Oklahoma 60 Minutes At A Time.

Once you have established a persona and a brand, it just seems counterintuitive to switch horses in midstream.

I've been thinking I should change my name from abaddon to EASY MONEY! How does that sound?

That's what they call me at the barber shop anymore. And, I think it fits!
    Abaddon, CHANCELLOR
    GFE ACADEMY

Check out my blog at www.wolfpack.tips

Why follow the same old beaten pathway when you can blaze your own new trail instead?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast