Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Striking out at Buck;s again

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Just as a heads up SL, if you are not an old geezer, regular, pimp or drug dealer, then most of the time, the dancers will usually walk right by your table at Buck's or any other high traffic club. The key is the waitress, get you one, without specific details, let her know what you want and get her to not talk to a dancer, but physically bring her to you, and if that dancer is not the one you seek, don't be ashamed to get that waitress to keep bringing them over till your are happy. But, do not forget to tip her well, and do so only afterwards, never beforehand. You mileage will greatly improve.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Coyote speaks truth. Waitresses are key. However they are sometimes in on a scam so always be aware.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Buck Wild Dallas is much better than Buck Wild Fort Worth

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Cool

The paper bracelet is the dancer is under 21.

I’ve had lap dances from over 500 dancers. To me a high contact lap dance from a beautiful woman is worth 20 bucks.

Over these 500, 66% were just a lap dance. 32 % would give you a hand job, blow job, Russian on top of your pants.

4 I got hand jobs from. 2 were in LA in an all nude VIP which was 40 a song, once in the booth they unzipped my pants immediately and went to town. 1 gal at Bucks offered me a HJ in VIP for 200 bucks flat rate and I did it. One girl at Deva Vu in Seattle gave me an HJ for 100 a song.

To me, AMPs, BNGs and 1/2 hour incalls with providers are a much better deal. Roxys has 5 and 7 dollar lap dance nights and those are fun.

Lastly, if you get to a club early and on week days your chances are better.

I was in Ricks and was the only customer and over 5 girls wanted to spend quality time in VIP with me - as in HJs or even more.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I had some unaccounted-for time again on Saturday and was hoping to at least get a handjob somewhere between Hurst and southwest FW. But I developed a headache at work and wasn't in the mood. I did stop by Buck's on the way home, just so I could say I hadn't completely wasted the opportunity. I was joined by a friend after I texted him and told him where I was. I had to leave shortly after his arrival, which was just as well, as I was unable to make any headway in the 45 minutes I was there. After I left, though, he took two "besties," a really hot Cubana (slender) whose name I didn't catch and a puertoriquena who I believe was called G*** (larger, lots of tatts) to VIP and got a BBBJ from the latter and did DATY on the former.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    BNGs or QVs are better use of time and funds. But for variety you gotta add SCs to the rotation. Plus they're just fun. I was at BWFW again last week and once again had plenty of dances and a dirty talking HJTC for less than $150 total spent.

CowboyDave is right, for inside the club, strip clubs are good for quickies in the FS and BJ department largely due to the crowds, cameras and of course trying to be discreet, and therefore, really not conducive for a long period of any type of extra activity. If you are looking for more activity and less discretion, a strip club is not for you. Instead, when you feel the need, get a provider of your preference and ask her to do a stripper VIP experience role play, maybe starting with doing a strip tease lap dance with you in a chair making the dances more sensual and aggressive with each passing song, have her give you a nice long BJ in the chair, then gradually move on to FS activities. I will bet that not only the activities will be guaranteed and much better, but also it will probably be less money and you do not have to walk through the club underneath the black light showing the cum stains on your pants/shorts as you leave to go outside to your car.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You guys that can make that happen are my heros. After so many strike-outs, my expenditures are now limited to $7 to get in the door and $5 for a Diet Coke.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    OTOH, $12 is a pretty cheap way to kill a half hour on the way home, and rent week is coming up. ;)

Anyone got any intel (PMs, please) on Cubanas named Laura and Solange, and, especially, a very petite blackhaired girl named Holly who kinda reminds me of BrookeFW, except with A cups?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Gave Holly, a slender, petite very tan girl with black hair who I thought was pretty hot, several opportunities as she was rubbing my shoulder the other day. She didn't take the bait.

A friend of mine went in to day and fucked H****, a petite Latina with red hair on the day shift.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'm no expert but I have a pretty good success rate of extras at SCs. My standard MO is to dress decent, don't be a slob. Buy the VIP band when you come in. Ask about it and talk to the girl at the front counter. This lets her know you're an ok guy, you have cash, and you're here to have fun. She'll tell her friends.
    Find a seat, order a drink/open one if its BYOB. Within a song or two go tip someone. Anyone. But preferably a hot dancer. You're there to have fun, and you have to spend money to have fun. When dancers walk by make eye contact and don't look away. Don't be a creep but don't be a pussy either. Everyone knows why you're here.
    When a dancer sits down to talk, talk to her. Be nice. Be friendly and playful. But be upfront about what you want.
    I only like the dirty girls, is that you? Of course she will say yes. But it gets the conversation going. How fun/dirty are you? What can I expect from you? Ask if she likes to play.
    During the first dance make it clear you expect more. If she doesn't respond, don't do a second dance. Move on and start again. That's part of the fun. When you find a dancer you like that plays, you should be having fun by the 3rd dance max. Afterwards get her number so you can either hook up OTC or you know if she's working when you want to hit the club next.

I've never seen the point of long conversations, back rubs, etc. She's there to make money not friends. Help her do that.

Happy hunting mongers...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Lol, BrookeFW (aka Nicole) is someone I'd love to reconnect with. Does anyone have any Intel on her?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She's retired. I text her once a month on her monthly birthday to say hi. I'm on Snapchat with her. If I could be 10% as happy as she appears to be, I'd be, well, happy.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    My friend nailed a petite blonde named G***** this week.

Buck's fw is a hobbyist's paradise as far as extras go. Just do not go in looking for a passionate experience. The things I look for when I go over there, and can generally be found out before you get dances, but not nessarily in this order are:

1. Is she a playful dancer, not just a big talker to get dances.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

2. Does she have clean hygeine or does her breath smell like dick/pussy smell like tuna fish.

3. Does she quote a flate rate and if so, how much and for what? I like to do a $20 per song + generous tip depending on the activities that led up to and including the finish, so negotiate if you wish.

There are a few others, but you get the gist. Be nice, but do not let the dancer dictate to you, let her know what you want, after all, it is your money, you do not owe it to them just for being there. Ask the girls to be completely honest as you want her to be comfortable to do what pleases you.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast