Was the Appointment On-Time??
    Activities: Dances without a hint of extras
    Length of Visit: 4 songs
    Donation: 50 VIP plus 80
    Approximate age of Companion: 21
    Hair Color and Length: Brown, shoulder blades
    Smoking Status: Couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: She'd be a 10 if it weren't for the tattoo on her right side. 5-4, 105, smoking hot. B cups, beautiful face.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? No
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? No
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
    I've never had any luck here. I'm usually either ignored, or, more recently, left with a case of blue balls. I have no idea why I return, except that it;s on my way home, and I had some unaccounted-for time tonight.

Not much to say. She persuaded me to try some dances. We went to VIP, and I kept hoping they would get hotter, but they didn't. Little Lance stayed inside the whole time, and there was never any hint that he should come out and play. The only thing I get when I come to this place is either being ignored or a severe case of blue balls. I'm outta here -- until the next time I find myself with some free time and can't find anything better to do. But for sure no more dances and VIP -- I can do better at home with xhamster.

Summary:Stunning face and figure except for the tattoo. Grabbing junior through the pants, breast fondling and light kissing, SE when she permitted it, smelled really good.
    Last edited by Sir Lancehernot; 05-04-2018 at 12:05 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD motocrossman's Avatar
    Sorry Buddy....

MOTO

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    too bad SL.. that is a lot to shell out for minimal service. I agree with your conclusion.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hamster.jpg  

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I've been pretty lucky when I go to bucks I know of 2 up there that's always a sure thing maybe I'll meet you one day when I go
    usually on a Tuesday when drinks are cheap

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Good to see you here, Lance, but sorry for the flame-out.

Had a similar result this week at a sub-AMP (review shortly in the proper category). It was convenient and in previous forums the place had been reported as consistently above average. In an effort to cut to the chase, ended up paying WAY too much for services received.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I never have fun at Bucks, but i always have a lot of fun at Bucks Wild.

Good to see you here, Lancehenot, and sorry about the bad titty bar time.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyDave View Post
    I never have fun at Bucks, but i always have a lot of fun at Bucks Wild.
    I have fun at both clubs. The one thing that Bucks wild fw has that no other Bucks club has is the skyboxes and the leather couches in them. Bucks is more or less a brothel, but the problem that you may have there is, if you are old geezer looking, mexican, pimp or drug dealer, it is difficult to sit at a table and have the dancers come up to you. Usually, when I go, I have a waitress bring me the dancers that I point out to her. Bucks wild does not have anywhere near the traffic of guys or dancers, save for maybe Friday and Saturday night, but that is any strip club. But once you find a few that are worthy, take them to the private sky box and there does not need to be discretion for activities like it would in the VIP area.

Lotx of

Fun at bucks fw just look for the girls with the paper club bracelet on there arm take them to vip an enjoy that lap dance if you get what I'ma saying

Bucks ftw

Fun at bucks fw just look for the girls with the paper club bracelet on there arm take them to vip an enjoy that lap dance if you get what I'ma saying

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    explain "paper cup bracelet".. is that what is worn to gain entrance to the VIP section, i.e., it is already paid for?

or am I way off point?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
    explain "paper cup bracelet".. is that what is worn to gain entrance to the VIP section, i.e., it is already paid for?

or am I way off point?
    What Chung says... Curious.

Registered - not validated
    Wile E, I'd be grateful for your comments about pricing on the skybox and services.

I was at Buck's Wild this past weekend, twice. I found a helpful waitress, and she seemed to be the key to fun. She recommended some dancers, and we went to VIP upstairs. Truth is, I wasn't really feeling it so I didn't initiate more than just dances. One of the girls brought a stack of napkins and I felt like a bit of a wus for not requiring cleanup. The VIP upstairs didn't seem quite discreet enough for pulling out my Johnson for some fun.

I wondered about the skybox there. If the privacy level is high and the cost isn't, that might be fun to try.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Most of the time, the waitresses have the inside scoop of the players at any club, and depending upon how long she has been there, so is her knowledge. Just be careful, sometimes they recommend their friends/roommates to you regardless of what you are looking for.

The VIP at Bwfw is not set up for privacy as you have chairs and tables right directly in front of the booths that lap dancing is going on, and there are other seats beyond that next to the railing that guys sit at a stare at dances. On top of that, the bathrooms upstairs are on the other side from the steps going up and when there are dances going on in the booths, guys all of the sudden have to go to the restroom and because of that, have to walk by the dancing going on and of course always gander a peek at the dance(s) going on. So IMO, even tho extra activities still happen upstairs, so unless you like an audience, because of the non privacy feel, it actually sucks and not worthy of the upgrade that non VIP members have to pay. I think the downstairs VIP dance area is more cozy than upstairs, but on the night shift, there is always a floor guy posted at the entrance and looks in every so often on the dances.

The two skyboxes are nice and private, but for non VIP members, I think it is $150 for just 30 minutes. You get a discount for being a VIP member, but they still have to pay to get in a booth, so it can get pricey by the time you factor in the negotiated cost of the stripper to go up there with you.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Wile E Coyote; 05-11-2018 at 08:13 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Almost invariably, I find the best-looking (to me, anyway) woman at a strip club to be a waitress. At my most recent foray to Buck's there was one really cute, petite brunette that caught my eye. I wish I'd caught her name. No tits to speak of, but a nice personality. If I go back, it would be only to have her wait on me.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast