Thread: Striking out at Buck;s again

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Good points. And when she says, "But, baby, here you get to fuck ME," what do you say? LOL.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    You have to make it clear that you are willing to walk if she she is not willing to negotiate. Those dancers are exactly like providers in that they want the most money they can for as little service as possible, and that means if she has a choice of fucking 3 guys for $400 each compared to 6 guys for $200 to make the same money, of course they will choose the former. Maybe ask your bud how much he is paying to fuck in the VIP, I bet it is not $400 each time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Anyone paying 4 for FS in VIP is an idiot, or drunk, or a drunk idiot. SC's are best for a quick BBBJ or HJ after you've spent awhile getting all worked up from dances, tipping strippers, etc. I've had FS at the SC, but never for anything close to 4, and usually it's not good because of all the distractions and you're inability to physically move around much.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyDave View Post
    Anyone paying 4 for FS in VIP is an idiot, or drunk, or a drunk idiot. SC's are best for a quick BBBJ or HJ after you've spent awhile getting all worked up from dances, tipping strippers, etc. I've had FS at the SC, but never for anything close to 4, and usually it's not good because of all the distractions and you're inability to physically move around much.
    Exactly. When I am fucking a lady, I like a lot of passion, aka moaning, when I am eating her pussy or having penetration sex, and preferably multiple positions. At a strip club, there is no way that any of that is possible inside the club. Even in the VIP, you still have to be discreet and I do not like discretion during sex!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Some girls there are pretty, some are hawt, and some are meh. I've got my eye on one who is flat-out beautiful -- future ex-wife material. I'd definitely pay quite a bit to get her alone in one of the Marriott properties a little to the east for an hour. I'd probably do the same for H****, given then opportunity. I'd like to think that the girls, too, would prefer a shower, a king-sized bed, and the opportunity to be a little more creative.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    FINALLY! ! I blowjob from the hottest girl in the place. I paid $200, and it may have been the most glorious 30 seconds of my life, LOL. And after I finished, I had a another exceedingly hot girl offer to make me come. Unfortunately, I had to decline. But she made me promise that the next time I came in, she would be the one to do the honors. I hope the first one isn't there on that day, LOL.

Registered - not validated
    Sir L, you give me hope :)