Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bill Cosby.

Verified Companion Companion Reese McClain's Avatar

Alien Bill Cosby.

Verdict guilty on three assault charges and could be sentenced to thirty years. I doubt he will see any jail time. He is eighty years old now.
    I'm really disappointed in him. I don't think I will ever eat Jello pudding again. Kinda lost my appetite for it.

Retired Site "Guide"
    I don't blame you.

The door's wide open now. Let the civil suits begin.

At this point, even serving one of the 10 year sentences is probably a death sentence for him.

With the amount of money he has, his lawyers can probably drag things out in the appellate process long enough for him to reach the end of his life outside of prison.

And yeah, I hope he gets the shit sued out of him in civil court.

obnoxious pest controls applied
    What a shame.. Guess Lisa Bonet was right in calling him a slim ball years ago !!

Yep, it's fucked up what happened to him. A legacy is most definitely being torn down. Unfortunately he got caught, as too many woman came out against him.
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

Im going to get a bit racial and gender specific so bare with this post.

When I first heard this Cosby case, I thought what the hell... Cosby was not only an icon for me as a person of color in America; he was arguably a huge influence for me going to get my education in college, using logic to reason instead of emotion and to demonstrate an example of fatherhood which is needed since tv shows of the 90's on forward show the dad as a complete bumbling fool that can't handle raising kids and family relations.

To me, I could not fathom a black male in a country with a history for lynching, the dirty instuituon of slavery, Jim Crow and even today's statistics that demonstrate and prove a severe separation in wealth disparity, education, and access to resources would be able to sexually assault and rape women well over 40 years without being held accountable. In addition, most did not know that two of his accusers committed perjury which had more doubts for me....

Three things that had me critically think on this issue:

1. Cosby tried to purchase the ownership rights to NBC and initially had me think this was a witch hunt.

2. Lisa Bonet..arguably the most consciously aware person of the Cosby Show which sparked a spin-off critically acclaimed A Different World (please watch) did not like Cosby, accused him of allegations and refused to be on set citing irreconcilable differences from those actions to Cosby critically judging her look and lifestyle on booze and drugs.

3. What initially brought this to life: Comedian Hannibal Burress. Burress had his own show on Comedy Central, wrote material for several people and was recently seen on the Baywatch movie. Many at the time that saw a standup in which he called out Cosby then. I persinalky saw Burress at the Oddball festival which hosted Dave Chappelle, Flight of the Concorde and Dimitri Martin. Burress was such a critical thinker and ridiculed life, policy and made bold statements when no one else did...

You start thinking and watch episodes of the Cosby Show and go w t f. In addition, Cosby had ties to fraternities and organizations that I looked up to.

At the end of the day, Cosby is disgusting, the corporations are even more disgusting for allowing him to continue. Carsey-werner better get ready for these civil suits as much as Cosby. Anything is indeed possible.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Registered Female (Not Verified) elisabethwhispers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kerwil View Post
    Yep, it's fucked up what happened to him. A legacy is most definitely being torn down. Unfortunately he got caught, as too many woman came out against him.
    So it's a shame that he got caught?

Well, I LOVED The Cosby Show. As a younger person, I had listened to his records. It was a great show and for decades, I thought that Bill Cosby was the most wonderful individual. Felt SO sad when he son was killed in that accident.

But what he did was just REALLY bad. And he did what he did over and over.

And over.

He doesn't really deserve our pity or concern.

Just my opinion. Obviously.

Elisabeth

- - - Updated - - -
    www.nottheusualone.com

One Hour - $240
    90 Minutes - $300
    Two Hours - $400

Rates will be changing soon. Contact me to get grandfather'd in!

Figuring It Out

Quote Originally Posted by elisabethwhispers View Post
    So it's a shame that he got caught?

Well, I LOVED The Cosby Show. As a younger person, I had listened to his records. It was a great show and for decades, I thought that Bill Cosby was the most wonderful individual. Felt SO sad when he son was killed in that accident.

But what he did was just REALLY bad. And he did what he did over and over.

And over.

He doesn't really deserve our pity or concern.

Just my opinion. Obviously.

Elisabeth

- - - Updated - - -
    I loved the Cosby Show, Fat Albert, and all the movies he did with Sidney Portier. And yes I felt for him when he lost his son and recently his daughter. Like I said, too many women came out against him.

Now it's time to get the others(Weinstein, Trump, etc..).
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

Cosby Show?.....Fuck that, I used to do Picture Pages with Bill during his weekly segment on Captain Kangaroo when I was a kid.....I had to send in a buck or some shit and order that coloring book through the mail that took months to receive. Looking back now knowing he was a serial date rapist....I feel my childhood was robbed and want my Picture Page money back with a shit ton of Cosby Show interest...ijs
    Last edited by Russ38; 05-07-2018 at 08:13 PM.

obnoxious pest controls applied
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
    Cosby Show?.....Fuck that, I used to do Picture Pages with Bill during his weekly segment on Captain Kangaroo when I was a kid.....I had to send in a buck or some shit and order that coloring book through the mail that took months to receive. Looking back now knowing he was a serial date rapist....I feel my childhood was robbed and want my Picture Page money back with a shit ton of Cosby Show interest...ijs
    Shout out to Mr. Green Jeans.........

Quote Originally Posted by winndixie View Post
    Shout out to Mr. Green Jeans.........
    Mr. Green Jeans was the shit....

Quote Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
    Mr. Green Jeans was the shit....
    Always had a carrot in his pocket....
    She's a kind girl, the kind I'd like to.......
    Details on P411
    MFC charter member

So at the end of the day kids, what have we learned?.... Captain Kangaroo is the devil....Bill Cosby was his instrument of evil that lured us all in.....And Mr. Green Jeans was just a cool ass pimp with a carrot in his pocket....it’s all so clear now...

Verified Companion Companion Reese McClain's Avatar
    Where do we apply for the class action law suit?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast