Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Edging..tease and denial

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar

Edging..tease and denial

I enjoy doing tease and denial/edging... I am still learning techniques....but think I have it down pretty good....it can be such a powerful orgasm for a gent!

Anyone else have pointers/tips/experiences to share?????

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    if you need someone to practice on you just let me know.... was good to hear from you

mmm my sweet man...one day we shall revisit our sexy fun!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Companion Companion Becca B's Avatar
    Just finding this little forum of OH. I am with you , Dallas, edging is a way to put a Sensual massage thru the roof. I am a strong believer if I give my clients 4-5 edges during our NURU their finish is much much stronger. I had my doubts in the beginning, but over my 3+ years of practice I’m a firm believer. It’s a shame it doesn’t seem to work on females....
    I listen to my clients a lot on what works for them and what they’ve experienced and enjoy in past sessions. One client in particular showed me your moves that is perfect for edging.
    First one involves lots of warm coconut Oil applied to the balls while they are lying on their stomachs, followed by a very slight and gentle caressing of the “taint”. This move is definitely drool inducing, they often times can’t speak and the sensation is something the first timers are always amazed about. The timing is different for everyone but a edge is produced in a min or 2, as I move to another part of their body I always hear sighs of “pls don’t stop” this of Course equals my perfect edge.
    my second move involves having them put their leg out to the side like a wing( still on stomach)this position allows for a tunnel so I can reach down along their side. I then massage the taint/balls and what’s connected to them�� my second very successful edge and we haven’t even flipped over.
    Leaving a PM on site is not the best way to communicate with me and make an appt. I’m seldomly onsite and your message may go unread for days. Pls text me at 9726461630. Thanks so much

my god that sounds amazing

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    usually a guys balls will start to retract when he's about to blow so if you pull down on them carefully you can delay the eruption

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT CXOMMUNITY RULES!
    That sounds Delicious ��..and FUN!

��Nicole

I use warm coconut oil...it is even a plus if you do the edging while you do a prostate massage!

gives me chills just to think about it put me on the practice quad

Verified Companion Companion Sweetsuzanna8's Avatar
    I love to tease! But never know exactly when to pull back before its too late!

Registered Male (Not Verified) QMisc's Avatar
    This may not sound like a real experience/thing. Perhaps it's more of a fetish, or falls into that category. I recently developed a sensitivity when someone massages my hands. Dependent upon the person, it can be very relaxing or very stimulating. I think it's more of a mental reaction than physical; however,with the right person, it can be a truly trans formative experience.

Any thoughts?
    ------------------------
    Fully Vaccinated COVID19 as of April 2021

Words of wisdom for both sides of equation: Amber's-wisdom-memorialized

Quote Originally Posted by Becca B View Post
    Just finding this little forum of OH. I am with you , Dallas, edging is a way to put a Sensual massage thru the roof. I am a strong believer if I give my clients 4-5 edges during our NURU their finish is much much stronger. I had my doubts in the beginning, but over my 3+ years of practice I’m a firm believer. It’s a shame it doesn’t seem to work on females....
    I listen to my clients a lot on what works for them and what they’ve experienced and enjoy in past sessions. One client in particular showed me your moves that is perfect for edging.
    First one involves lots of warm coconut Oil applied to the balls while they are lying on their stomachs, followed by a very slight and gentle caressing of the “taint”. This move is definitely drool inducing, they often times can’t speak and the sensation is something the first timers are always amazed about. The timing is different for everyone but a edge is produced in a min or 2, as I move to another part of their body I always hear sighs of “pls don’t stop” this of Course equals my perfect edge.
    my second move involves having them put their leg out to the side like a wing( still on stomach)this position allows for a tunnel so I can reach down along their side. I then massage the taint/balls and what’s connected to them�� my second very successful edge and we haven’t even flipped over.
    Holy Shit Becca!!!!

Verified Companion Companion Becca B's Avatar
    I’ll take that “Holy shit” as a compliment. Thank you! I love what I do and love to give pleasure! Call me pls to experience this first hand 9726461630
    Leaving a PM on site is not the best way to communicate with me and make an appt. I’m seldomly onsite and your message may go unread for days. Pls text me at 9726461630. Thanks so much

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Becca B View Post

OMG! That sounds amazing. Sign me up.
    Bob The Photographer

Snap: bob073163
    https://preferred411.com/

Dallas Photographer.
    Message me if you are interested in new photos.

Verified Companion Companion sunshinelovely's Avatar
    When I play with myself I also like to tease myself to orgasm yet stopping myself before a few times and the orgasm is truly amazing when finally I just want to cum

And teasing guys like that makes the session so fun

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast