Thread: This is not professional at all nor is it right

Verified Companion Companion Noémie AdorÉe's Avatar

Atttention This is not professional at all nor is it right

So.. im taking the time today to let everyone know and the three individuals involved that your flat out not right. A provider (and Im not sure if i can mention her name but im not trying to also get "banned") and also a "hobbyist" and two other "providers" have been harassing me and my posts and definitely trying to make sure no one sees me by some really nasty "false statements" about me that are flat out rude.. mean... disrespectful etc. What me and another provider have going on "outside" this realm is no ones concern unless it involves her safety. It was a disagreement me and this other provider had and i decided to not further our "friendship"... and the fact that you other people are getting involved and tag teaming calling me names and just being a really fucked up individual is WRONG. im not a cat lady, i own no cats. I shower daily and honestly this has really not only brought my self esteem down... but even has me teared eyed. If this is what this site is about... then i want no parts in it. The hobbyist that has seen me can vouch for me if they choose to but other wise "you people" who continuously like to be mean to me should be ashamed of your selves. Especially the hobbyist who has never seen me but claims he wouldn't pay me if it came down to it anyway. GROW THE FUCK UP PEOPLE and be professional. Im not on here to please anyone but my LOVES who come and see me its my duty to take care of them and I will not tolerate being involved in such a site that belittles people. Either or I have said what i have said... RESPECT MY WISHES RESPECT ME and if I'm posting too many ads forgive me... but it entertains me as well as the other hobbyist... if it bother you so much go create a petition and do something about it other wise leave me the fuck alone .

THANK YOU

Retired Site "Guide"
    FYI, the "Report Post" function does work.

Thanks,
    gfe