Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
^ Yup Chloe and what's horrible about that unemployment rate is it didn't have to happen. Sigh.

I'm not certain (personally) yet about the ultimate economic impacts or if they are going to be that dire, but, yes, I agree the unemployment and immediate effects in the last few months have been horrible. My biggest issue is that it shouldn't have happened. :/
Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
PN was that a dig, or did you mean it like, "yea and this too", or maybe, "ok, here we go off to the races with some continued debating...". Not sure what you meant.
Nothing of that sort. I said here we go as in...here we go down stock market wise.

Eh August really isn't my worry Chloe. It's election time, jes Christmas. Q4-Q1 bodies will be buried. And before someone says 6 months only, no it's a ripple. Divorce rates, unplanned pregnancies, domestic abuse get higher, mental health gets worse. It's not pretty. The real impact on the economy isn't there yet.

We need people to go from being able to get by, to literally no liquidity. That'll shape up in some form of the curve by end of q3, as we get closer.